Rome

Featured Posts

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bleachella

Of course not, but I feel that she is not acting like Gaga anymore

Gaga=Stefani :spin:

Thats whats so amazing about her, she's not a different person when you meet her, or on stage, just read the threads of people going backstage :flutter:

She's Stefani, your friend from New York of 6 years :nick:

Sure, she's a bit more extravagant on stage but, she's still the same person :yes:

I guess we just have to get used to it.

She removed her aura and she can't go back anymore. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

People normally change as they get older. I'm not the same person I was 6 years ago. Nothing wrong with that

MrFameKills

Well of course she's changed in 6 years. Change is good

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

AnaLucia95

agreed 

I disagree with you so much. My friends started liking her after she came here in Brazil with the BTWB and they actually paid attention at her and realized she was a real normal lucid person and not some crazy chick with a meat dress

it is the opposite with my friends. They are like: Wtf did happen to Gaga, she used to be so cool 

ULTRARTPOP

That's what ARTPOP is all about, getting to know the girl behind the aura. Looking at the canvas, not the painting.

I guess we just have to get used to it.

She removed her aura and she can't go back anymore. 

This.

I really feel that ARTPOP actually is a good bye album, especially with songs like Aura and Applause.

When she says

I killed my former and

Left her in the trunk on highway 10

Put the knife under the hood

If you find it, send it straight to Hollywood

feel that she is actually talking about herself and also Enigma popstar is fun, she wear burqa for fashion, even in Applause with the "I've overheard your theory, Nostalgia's for geeks"

Salvador Dali

I'm waiting for her to commit metaphorical suicide on stage like how David Bowie did when he was done being Ziggy. :emma:

Flawless

That's what ARTPOP is all about, getting to know the girl behind the aura. Looking at the canvas, not the painting.

:yes:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

yourfaves

I don't think Gaga is killing her fantasy tho.  She reinvents herself daily, far more often than she used to, too.  I mean, Gaga's been around years now, we've all gotten to know her more.  Getting to know someone eliminates the mystery around them.  If anything, we've destroyed the fantasy and mystery around her by stalking and endlessly discussing her on this site.  This is more our faults than hers.  We're so jaded to all her antics that we really see her as normal while everyone else still gets all the shock value.

Slayer

I don't care so much about the enigma because after a certain amount of time, she was bound to lose the mystery surrounding her. I also think that she's much more comfortable with who she is now and the relationship she's in, so maybe that's why we get to see "the girl behind the aura". 

What I really miss is her fearlessness and her bite. She used to have the eye of the tiger, but now it's gone and she seems more vulnerable, probably because of the huge backlash in recent years. Hopefully one day she will get that confidence back, but we'll have to see.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived