Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Greyson Chance - 'Thrilla In Manilla'

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Will get Grammy if they havent get enough of Daft Punk.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

So what does it mean? Doesn't have time to open and read..

Literal meaning:

The Thrilla in Manila was a famous boxing match between Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier, fought at the Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City.

Produced by King and broadcast to many countries worldwide with HBO's antenna, The Thrilla in Manila had a tremendous media following.

Slang meanings:

When getting a woman from behind and preparing for a donkey punch, the man instead donkey punches several times until the woman is knocked out. At this point the man masturbates and cums into the unconcious woman's ear.

Slang meanings:

When getting a woman from behind and preparing for a donkey punch, the man instead donkey punches several times until the woman is knocked out. At this point the man masturbates and cums into the unconcious woman's ear.

:deadbanana:

Literal meaning:

The Thrilla in Manila was a famous boxing match between Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier, fought at the Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City.

Produced by King and broadcast to many countries worldwide with HBO's antenna, The Thrilla in Manila had a tremendous media following.

Slang meanings:

:emma: 

wat? 

Awakened M

That voice tho!

HES 16 wtf

I felt so conflicted after realizing this.  :toofunny:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Willy Wonka

That voice tho!

I felt so conflicted after realizing this.  :toofunny:

the title originally said "power bottom greyson chance"

RAMROD

:deadbanana:

:emma:

wat?

:toofunga: :fan:

Awakened M

the title originally said "power bottom greyson chance"

Oh jeez no...

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

TRILL MONSTER

Literal meaning:

Slang meanings:

When getting a woman from behind and preparing for a donkey punch, the man instead donkey punches several times until the woman is knocked out. At this point the man masturbates and cums into the unconcious woman's ear

Sounds like fun

CTPvQsg.gif

RAMROD

Sounds like fun

:lmao: :gum:

Jacob Marley

The "Fight for you" lyric at the end of the hook sounds like it was squeezed into the song and the tempo is pushing it right back out. Other than that little blip its a bop.

But he's 16 - I wouldn't have the words "grown-up" and "prodigy" in an article about him - at least not yet. Lorde maybe but he needs to prove himself a bit more. Looking forward to it though.

Archived