there are 

BLOODY MARY

JUDAS

HEAVY METAL LOVER

ELECTRIC CHAPEL

MARY THE NIGHT

THE EDGE OF GLORY

on that album and you call

the best song?   :lmao: i guess it's your opinion but we all know best song on btw is bloody mary :P

Best song on BTW is TEOG, then Judas and then Bloody Mary. :whitney:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best song on BTW is TEOG, then Judas and then Bloody Mary. :whitney:

i love judas and edge and heavy metal on the same level just after bm :giveup::whitney: edge of glory is simply flawless

GagaSkeletonWay

I don't think it's her best song, but it is AMAZING :legend: It's so so so f***ing good, the lyrics slay me

VforVendetta

i love judas and edge and heavy metal on the same level just after bm :giveup::whitney: edge of glory is simply flawless

Fair enough. When I first saw BTW tracklist BM was my most anticipated track and I was not dissapointed. There is still a problem with the song.When you see the title of the song you have huge expectations and truly, the lyrics are top of the class, the voclas are also top of the class, the instrumental is also very innovative and amazing. All these should make a flawless song but still when you blend them all together, something is missing from the song for me. Idk what it is. I hope I made clear how I feel and I didn't confuse you.

Cruelty

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! I wanted this to be The Queen when I read the title, but I thought it would be something like Government Hooker or Bloody Mary. I love The Queen to bits, it's massively underrated, it's just so perfect.

Stephen

I like some of the lyrics in the first verse, and the outro is very pretty, but other than that it's not my cup of tea. It comes off as kinda cheesy to me. 

OriginalMonster

I love this song! One of my all-time favorites, definitely, and probably the most meaningful and personal for me. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to get to stand right in front of hef as she sang "The Queen" at my artRAVE- best possible surprise!

Archived