💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's best BTW song is completely underrated

SEX MUFFIN

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't agree that The Queen is her best song (or even best BTW song), but I know one person who would. :dies: My friend in LA loves that song and was so happy that she included it in the US BTWB shows. I was glad it wasn't in mine....but then I got Princess Die which wasn't any better.  :millie: (Don't hate on me - I don't like PD coz it makes me think that she'll kill herself). 

I don't think The Queen is the best song of her career, but I definitely agree it's the most underrated song on BTW.  It's flawless.

Gangie

Ok, so very very few people seem to love what I truly think Gagas best song is. Am I alone in thinking that Bloody Mary is the best song of her career? The lyrics, the outro and that bridge! I mean wow, it makes me just genuinely smile!

"Love is just a history that they may proove..". How could a Gaga song get better? I love her more experience songs, her longer songs and just all her not so single-worthy material.

If it were my choice, songs like  'Mary Jane Holland' and 'Bloody Mary' would be singles. Fück the charts, fück the media, just release the best stuff Gags!

I would kill for her to perform "Bloody Mary" at artRAVE soooo badly!

Praise the epicness that is Bloody Mary! Discuss this masterpiece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVEf2IU-DS0

Fixed it for U flawless.gif

If I like it, then that's what I get!

The Queen is flawless and one of my favourite songs from BTW. I don't think it's underrated, it's just a little bit ignored because it's a bonus track (people usually think that bonus tracks are "useless" but in many cases they're much better than the album itself).

Plus it also has (in my opinion) one of the best lines of the album, the Van Gogh reference is just everything :legend:

Starry night come inside me like never before,

Don't forget me when I come crying to Heaven's door.
I will fly on a challenger across the sky,
Like a phoenix so you can remind them of the dream I bore.

:worship: 

SEX MUFFIN

Fixed it for U flawless.gif

Agree tbh

The Queen is flawless and one of my favourite songs from BTW. I don't think it's underrated, it's just a little bit ignored because it's a bonus track (people usually think that bonus tracks are "useless" but in many cases they're much better than the album itself).

Plus it also has (in my opinion) one of the best lines of the album, the Van Gogh reference is just everything :legend:Starry night come inside me like never before,

Some of the best lyrics from btw! I just love the guitar solo during it...then the beat kicks back in :party:

You're not alone at all! I adore the song (even if the intro is sometimes a little in-your-face if I listen when tired :rip: ), it's one of my favourites.

And the guitar solo can we just :giveup:

Plus it also has (in my opinion) one of the best lines of the album, the Van Gogh reference is just everything :legend:

Starry night come inside me like never before,

YAASSS :giveup:

And I completely agree about the Ke$ha bonus tracks - two of her best songs.

Gov Hooka

LOVE IT 

the outro and bridge is amazing every time and the vocals in the moment right before the start of the second verse are heavenly.

LilVenusian

I feel ya good sis. Definitely one of her best moments lyrically, and melodically. I love when gaga embraces those more classic rock influences which I think is missing alot on ARTPOP. Gaga serving us  genuine musical talent and sincere heartfelt lyrics, not just what the GP+thirsty monsters expect, always gives me so much life

ibiGr1dWxi2TqC.gif

#JUSTICE4STEFANIGERMANOTTABAND   #JUSTICE4PRINCESSDIE

I feel ya good sis. Definitely one of her best moments lyrically, and melodically. I love when gaga embraces those more classic rock influences which I think is missing alot on ARTPOP. Gaga serving us  genuine musical talent and sincere heartfelt lyrics, not just what the GP+thirsty monsters expect, always gives me so much life

ibiGr1dWxi2TqC.gif

#JUSTICE4STEFANIGERMANOTTABAND   #JUSTICE4PRINCESSDIE

What exactly do the GP want? :p It's not the rock influence, but then ARTPOP didn't sell well....lol GP is fickle. ;)

there are 

BLOODY MARY

JUDAS

HEAVY METAL LOVER

ELECTRIC CHAPEL

MARY THE NIGHT

THE EDGE OF GLORY

on that album and you call

The   cri cri cri, cri cri cri, cri cri cri iiiinge  :awkney:

the best song?   :lmao: i guess it's your opinion but we all know best song on btw is bloody mary :P

Archived