💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

6 Lady Gaga Songs that Kidz Bop Ruined

ChloGa

Featured Posts

Uh…………. Gay agenda??? WHAT??!??!?! 

some parents don;t want their 5 year olds be exposed to gay lyrics or what ever :smh: not a big deal 

"A different viewpoint is not a sin." :smh:

But let's change the lyrics anyway so as not to offend the sensibilities of a bunch of idiotic parents who buy this garbage for their 5 year olds anyway.

^

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prometheus

"A different viewpoint is not a sin." :smh:

But let's change the lyrics anyway so as not to offend the sensibilities of a bunch of idiotic parents who buy this garbage for their 5 year olds anyway.

Those poor LGBT+ kids in that choir.

**** HE KNOWS

We need to kill him.

Gay ****ing agenda what the actual **** people still believe in that ****?

i didn't mean it as an offence :awkney: chill 

Prometheus

:lmao:

I couldn't resist and now I will probably get a WP. :smh:

i didn't mean it as an offence :awkney: chill 

Well the gay agenda is like an outdated term. People used it to be like "The gays are trying to turn our kids gay so then they will hate Jesus and f--k pigs" or something.

I couldn't resist and now I will probably get a WP. :smh:

Well the gay agenda is like an outdated term. People used it to be like "The gays are trying to turn our kids gay so then they will hate Jesus and **** pigs" or something.

sorry didn;t know that 

Backyardgypsy

some parents don;t want their 5 year olds be exposed to gay lyrics or what ever :smh: not a big deal 

I think it is a big deal… I don't want kids growing up thinking being anything but heteros-xual is not normal… like how is sheltering your kids from something that's NORMAL going to do any good?

Disregard

^

Well it kind of is a big deal because it is those parents (the ones who refuse to educate their children about the fact that there are many different kinds of people in this world) that end up raising the type of people who commit hate crimes and...well...basically become republicans who vote against the rights of others.

tumblr_mcn0rr0rwS1rjfgvmo1_500.gif

Well it kind of is a big deal because it is those parents (the ones who refuse to educate their children about the fact that there are many different kinds of people in this world) that end up raising the type of people who commit hate crimes and...well...basically become republicans who vote against the rights of others.

well yes that's true 

RodeckDanny

I know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8

I couldn't resist. I'm not pressed about Roar at all. I think it's an alright song. Please no flamebait WPs. :smh:

LOL, i heard Roar was originally meant to be an original single for Kidz Bop

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

RebeldeFaith

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT PAPARAZZI!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqn48CuSHkQ

I will quit Gaga if she let them do another song.  :grr:

She should sue them immediately.

Something something idk

Archived