Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Calvin Harris BANS Rita Ora from performing single at Teen Choice!

No Angel

Featured Posts

Are we seriously blaming Calvin for this? We all know how she gets around... she was lucky to have him and ****ed up and now she's paying for it. 

:wtf: It's pretty pathetic of him to try and destroy or hinder her career because his feelings got hurt when they used to be dating. It's immature and petty.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster2015

Btw I met rita yesterday and she was the sweetest person ever and told me she wanted me to travel with her (lol) but anyways yes calvin is a huge douche

Childish on Calvin's part, but for him to take this drastic action, the other party must have seriously angered him. The break-up of the two is nastier than I thought. It's sad because I'm a huge fan of the two.  

aquaprincess

thats ****ed up. that song is my bop too.. she hurt him, hes in his feelings, so his revenge is to **** with her money.  i would not wanna date a guy like him. that tells me you're down for doing petty **** just cause you're salty. like grow up, for real.  :crossed:

TRILL MONSTER

Her pu**sy must be bomb because every guy she dumps either gains tons of weight or gets super pressed

What an ass. Can she perform another single then? Like Diamonds? :derpga:

OMG :lmao:

Btw I met rita yesterday and she was the sweetest person ever and told me she wanted me to travel with her (lol) but anyways yes calvin is a huge douche

She seems sweet! Do you have pictures? :)

No Angel

Her pu**sy must be bomb because every guy she dumps either gains tons of weight or gets super pressed

I remember when she and Rob Kardashian broke up and he was so distraught. :toofunny: Now look.

...She must be bomb in the sheets. lol

Disregard

rita-calvin.jpg

Welcome to the Monster Ball!  :pawsup:

I

*heavy breathing*

AM

*heavy breathing*

RITA ORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived