💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Calvin Harris BANS Rita Ora from performing single at Teen Choice!

No Angel

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hellspont

Even if it would be known as her song , whenever he produces something its pretty well known its by him.  Sounds like a childish and low blow to Rita

tylerjudas

Are we seriously blaming Calvin for this? We all know how she gets around... she was lucky to have him and ****ed up and now she's paying for it. 

ItsTommyBitch

What a petty thing to do tbh :manicure:

I mean, relationships end messy, people cheat, etc etc. but its like showing up to work and showing your ex's nudes to all the employees or something... Just unprofessional and disgusting imo.

Her possible trouble with relationships does not make her "deserve" this >.>

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Laceface

Are we seriously blaming Calvin for this? We all know how she gets around... she was lucky to have him and ****ed up and now she's paying for it. 

Ngl I hear this a lot!

how mature of him

how?

DrewStevens

Can he stop? Even if Rita hurt him, he has being acting like a child. Going out with a bunch of girls, tweeting about her and now this. Just get over it and move on.

inuborg

"I live never let you down" how ironic :laughga:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

crisTEAne

"I live never let you down" how ironic :laughga:

mte :smh:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Enigmatica

A guy with a Rihanna avi talking bad about Rita...hmmm... why am I not surprised? After all you guys seem to know her inside out.

Archived