Electric Venus

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Is she holding an eyeliner?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it was when she tweeted that her montreal concert was sold out, and she enclosed a picture with the artrave runways in full view

And that wasn't my point, i never said it was okay for fans to hate on Katy, Im just saying they get away with it so ****ing much, they have told gaga to get cancer, slit her wrists, get aids, kill herself, and they have also said the same to monsters,

that is unacceptable,Katy doesnt say anything about it, doesnt tell her fans that it is unacceptable but because its Katy ****ing Perry's fans, no one bats an eyelid, as soon as a monster says Katy's music is trash, everyone attacks Gaga for not telling her fans off :rip:

Monsters send death threats too though. Howard Stern even brought it up in an interview and she said "you have to understand, it comes from a place of love." Katy's fans aren't the only ones being mean on the internet, and Gaga's fans aren't included. Gaga stared the online kindness thing because of her own fans.

DeleteMyAccount

Didn't she shade Gaga though in Rolling Stones this month?  Or was that not directed towards Gaga?  I'm so confused..   :duck:  *psy..

Didn't she shade Gaga though in Rolling Stones this month? Or was that not directed towards Gaga? I'm so confused.. :duck: *psy..

It didn't sound like it was directed at anybody in particular.

DeleteMyAccount

It didn't sound like it was directed at anybody in particular.

Ok, so it was just fans amping up the blame game?  At least I hope it wasn't directed towards Gaga..

Ok, so it was just fans amping up the blame game? At least I hope it wasn't directed

towards Gaga..

I mean, I think anything can be taken as shade if you try hard enough to see it that way. I think Katy was more-or-less just saying she doesn't take herself as seriously as some singers take themselves. I don't think it was shade or directly talking about Gaga.

HausOfMark

Isn't that the same boy that is in every Gaga photo?

no thats Marc and Makieeb

-Mark

Stefani328

That's the guy who always looks bored in his pics with Gaga? :rip:

That's what I meant. I knew I'd seen him before many times. 

Vernier

At least she's a good sport and doesn't look uncomfortable :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

That little monster trolled her good. She had no choice or it would have gotten around the blog-sphere like wild fire. :dies:

"Katy Perry refuses to put up Monster Paw proving beef continues" :coffee:

Koreku

our fanbase is so mean to her but she's never shown truly bad intentions at us  :noparty:  

We are quite some

*ehem*

Monsters  :lolgaga:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Archived