Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry reveals her biggest regret

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least she has a solid team :manicure:

You're like a broken record, not everything has to be used to refer back to Gaga somehow :smh:

Stef

I thought her biggest regret was recording her debut single

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Weasel

You're like a broken record, not everything has to be used to refer back to Gaga somehow :smh:

What does having a solid team have to do with Gaga though?  :blehga:

RAMROD

Well education is important no matter what your profession is.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HausOfMark

have a person travel with you so you can get your G.E.D.

its not that hard.

-Mark

So visiting a museum in Salem constitutes getting an education? :dies: Oh Katy.

I feel bad for her because I think she is under the impression we don't know she needs an education. Not news sweetie but good for you. :coffee:

What a lovely interview. :flutter:

I admire her for confessing this. :yes: And I admire how she's so involved in charity and how she's confident to get more education. :yes:

The useless hate in this thread needs to stop. :awkney::grr:

AJH219

Good for her! I'm glad she's taking every opportunity to broaden her knowledge...even if it is a simple visit to a museum. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Tropico

I don't even like Katy but there is NO NEED to be hateful towards her for saying this. Wtf is wrong with some people? :awkney:

OT: Good for her trying to get an education! She's an icon to many young people and if their idol thinks being educated is cool that could really make a difference! :applause:

And it's never too late for education. Besides 30 is far from being old at all. :yes:

But when I read the first few lines about her approaching 30 I thought she'd say her biggest regret was the immaturity of the TD era. :toofunny:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Ladey Gagz

:applause: good for ha

So visiting a museum in Salem constitutes getting an education? :dies: Oh Katy.

No but she learns things IjBSrCw.png

People here would still have something to say/complain about even if she saved the whole world :rip:

Bloody hooker

I never knew that she didn't finish school. She really should finish.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

LoveandMagic

What a wonderful interview!

I'm not going to lie, I am not Katy's biggest fan and have given her the side eye more than once, but I think this is an excellent interview. Too often we see entertainers dumb down themselves to become famous or applaud their ignorance as if it's something to celebrate. She's considered a role model to millions of young teens. Kudos for her in saying that she still wants to learn - not just be famous-, and she regrets not having a full education. For some people, it's about more than just getting a job, it's a matter of pride, a thing of real want and ambition. I also think it's great she's going to museums and donating her money to educators (they certainly need it). A great many artists get inspired by history and art (and not just pop culture). But let's say, for arguments sake, management told her to say this stuff. The message still gets out and she's very convincing in her wording. It's still a win, in my opinion. 

I think we should applaud and encourage this sort of sentiment more often from celebrities, to be honest. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived