💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry reveals her biggest regret

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

lavenderblondee

She really dropped out of High School? :omg: Home schooling is great, though for some people.

I dropped out due to heavy anxiety and having to take care of my mother, and I tried homeschool but it wasn't for me since my Mother couldn't properly teach me. I went back my senior year just to learn, even knowing I wouldn't graduate. I'd do anything to finish school and go to college, tbh. It's astonishing how much you miss learning and being in that environment.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

"There was a teacher named Agatha Danoff who was my vocal teacher … and she always used to give me a break on my lessons," she recalled. "

Hmm, I bet Katy is wishing that teacher didn't give her so many breaks on her vocal lessons now  :usrs:

Some people can't even take one opportunity to take something Katy says seriously without shading her. Its sad that your stan wars affect your every opinion of celebrities. 

I never knew this about her :noparty:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

JaggedMonster

i thought her biggest regret was that barbara walters interview :usrs:

wait, what happen?

Prismatic

Some of you guys are always so bitter towards Katy... I can finally see why Katy release an album about letting the light in.

But good for her. It is never too late to start school.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

cometoogg

wait, what happen?

"In the new interview with Billboard magazine, Katy recalls her awful interview with journalist legend Barbara Walters a really bad idea. She never openly spoke about it, but in the interview she went deep into her then upcoming divorce from Russell Brand.

And to add insult to injury, Barbara Walters totally kicked her when she was down, according to Katy.

“I shouldn’t have done the interview,†Katy admitted regarding her sit-down for Barbara Walters’ 10 Most Fascinating People of 2011 special, which aired that December. “I was playing in Madison Square Garden that same night, and I knew that the end of my marriage was coming. I was just exhausted and stressed.

â€I’d prepped everyone that I was running late, but Barbara showed up at the original time anyway,†the “Roar†singer continued. Apparently Katy was running late and told everyone that, but Barbara completely humiliated her in front of everybody. â€When I got there, I apologized immediately, but then Barbara said to me, Ã¢â‚¬ËœYou know, I’ve only ever waited for one other person this long, and you know who that person was? Judy Garland. You know how she turned out, right?’ I was like, ‘Oh, snap! Yes, b---h!’†(The famously troubled Judy Garland died of a d--g overdose at 47 in 1969.

[...]"

her releasin her best album the same year as 21 and no gettin a grammy .... should be her biggest regret....

Katy didn't release an album in 2011, nor did she release an album within the correct time frame to be up against Adele.

JaggedMonster

"In the new interview with Billboard magazine, Katy recalls her awful interview with journalist legend Barbara Walters a really bad idea. She never openly spoke about it, but in the interview she went deep into her then upcoming divorce from Russell Brand.

And to add insult to injury, Barbara Walters totally kicked her when she was down, according to Katy.

“I shouldn’t have done the interview,†Katy admitted regarding her sit-down for Barbara Walters’ 10 Most Fascinating People of 2011 special, which aired that December. “I was playing in Madison Square Garden that same night, and I knew that the end of my marriage was coming. I was just exhausted and stressed.

â€I’d prepped everyone that I was running late, but Barbara showed up at the original time anyway,†the “Roar†singer continued. Apparently Katy was running late and told everyone that, but Barbara completely humiliated her in front of everybody. â€When I got there, I apologized immediately, but then Barbara said to me, Ã¢â‚¬ËœYou know, I’ve only ever waited for one other person this long, and you know who that person was? Judy Garland. You know how she turned out, right?’ I was like, ‘Oh, snap! Yes, b---h!’†(The famously troubled Judy Garland died of a d--g overdose at 47 in 1969.

[...]"

:rip:

Archived