💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How do you feel after seeing this

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

candyglam

The thing is most artists have tons of things "in the works" at any given moment. The difference is that most artists keep those things a secret until they're 100% official/happening very soon. Gaga doesn't. She's impulsive, she gets excited about creative endeavors and ideas that she has. So, she shares them with her fans. It doesn't occur to her that if these things that aren't set in stone yet don't happen, that her fans will hold it against her.

I'll give you that a few of these things didn't end up happening most likely due to mismanagement. But I think most of them were just ideas she had that she was either told no about by her label or management or just weren't possible due to various reasons. She just started talking about them before figuring that out.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mariann

I might be crazy but I only feel sorry that we didn't get Do What U Want video.  :smh:

Most of the other things on this list only show that she is the kind of person who always has too many plans to execute them all. Her only "mistake" is that she is always too excited about them and likes to share them with us before she can be sure that they will ever come true. 

FRANK1991

I'm already over it

my only concern is that I never got to see the BTWB because of the hip

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Some of those aren't even things she promised/talked about.

She never said:

-Scheisse will be a single

-HML would be a single

-OOC would be released

-DITD would be a single (in fact, she made it very clear that she didn't want this to happen)

-She would release an acoustic album

Some of the things on the list make me sad, because I do get excited for all the things she tells us about, but let's not puts words in her mouth.

GagaStefi

-DITD would be a single (in fact, she made it very clear that she didn't want this to happen)

why? What happened?

Sakrai

I feel happy that most of the comments here are very mature. :party:

Gaga just can't do everything she plans to do.

Just like every one of us. And accepting it and letting it go is important and healthy.

I mourn the 'could have beens' for a while but I've already gotten over most of them.

Edit: oh and check it I got the ad :whitney: :

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Omegahedron

Sad that many of these things will now never happen, and many more were promised too.

MonsterRocket

Do we really have to talk about this everyday on this site? It's starting to get pretty annoying.

Maybe troy wouldnt let her do some of these things? Dont forget about Gaga letting a Monster direct a Video for ARTPOP! :dead: least we got CLLG? lol

Archived