Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How do you feel after seeing this

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I don't feel anything, because I already accepted that only 10% of what she promises actually happens.

eifulien

It's in our nature to focus on the bad stuff, right?  :confused:

I think whoever feels ''betrayed'' should get it over already. I've been dreaming about ACT II ever since she mentioned it but it seems we won't see another ARTPOP so what should I do? Sit and cry? I'm enjoying the ARTPOP we did get and I'm grateful for what it is!  :worship:  :legend:  :wub:

GagaXCollection

It's in our nature to focus on the bad stuff, right?  :confused:

I think whoever feels ''betrayed'' should get it over already. I've been dreaming about ACT II ever since she mentioned it but it seems we won't see another ARTPOP so what should I do? Sit and cry? I'm enjoying the ARTPOP we did get and I'm grateful for what it is!  :worship:  :legend:  :wub:

Preach!

ladygagaxcollection.com

The glass is always half empty, right?

At this point I'm used to her unkept promises, plus most of the things she promised with ARTPOP didn't happen due to her management, I guess. And for the old ones... She ain't got time fo dat, I mean I'm glad she's looking forward rather than looking backwards:coffee:

There's just one thing that is making me sad: the project of wearing an outfit designed by a fan was an amazing idea, also because this fanbase is filled with such creative minds. Oh well! 

ryhanna

Sad that we never got to see all that stuff, but I understand that things don't always go as planned and ideas that she mentions won't always be realised.

Nicole

Anyone who dwells on these "betrayals" need to stop and think about the things she has given us. And quite frankly everyone should start getting over them. She isn't obligated to give us anything.

GagaXCollection

I don't care. Those never were official announcements

some of them are

ladygagaxcollection.com

Archived