💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Frankie Grande: "My sister is bigger than Madonna"

Innovative

Featured Posts

Ladey Gagz

People in the BB16 house that know who Ariana Grande is (besides frankie obvi):

- Victoria

People in the BB16 house who don't know who Ariana Grande is or have heard her name once but can't picture what she looks like:

- Christine

- Derrick

- Cody

- Caleb

- Zach

- Nicole

- Donny

A DAMN MESS :LMAO:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DUDE wtf. This is my 1st season watching this and this show is total BS. It is so obvious production is in favor of Frankie. I used to not like Frankie and then started liking him but now after this I just want him to go home. It's not fair. The show isn't about protecting the relatives of celebrities :wtf:

At the end of the day,

1. CBS wants viewers. They can and will obviously try to favor certain players in competitions.

2. They can't control the game completely. Yes, they "rig" comps sometimes, but they can't absolutely be sure who will win. Zach and Donny could have just as easily won, but they didn't.

Dangerous Man

Slé Ariana

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Innovative

All this hate for Frankie just from watching Big Brother?? :wtf:

Have you ever watched him on the feeds? He's pathetic

Morphine Prince

The rigging isnt being done because he is a celebrities brother, there has been rigging done before just the past week to save someone else, its based on who America usually likes most. Frankie is one of the most liked characters on the show and brings in a lot of ratings because of who he is associated with so taking him out now so early in the game would not benefit anyone. 

What a mess. This show has disappointed me. I want Donny to win the entire thing so if he goes home this week I will be pissed. 

Hauser

Have you ever watched him on the feeds? He's pathetic

Of course I watch the feeds all the time and he is one of the best players this season. nothing pathetic about that (except the whole reveal mess from last night) 

What a mess. This show has disappointed me. I want Donny to win the entire thing so if he goes home this week I will be pissed. 

Its so weird I lowkey want Donny to win this season too although it seems unlikely. 

BTW is there an official and *active* Big Brother thread?? 

migamiga

Thanks!

Omg It's barely active I feel like im going to be talking to myself the whole time :deadbanana:

I would post more, but no one ever really says anything

Hauser

I would post more, but no one ever really says anything

I didnt even know there was a thread here, I post so much about it on my twitter because I watch the live feeds and the broadcasts like it's my job (since I have no life this summer) 

SlayedForTheGod

Not pressed with Ariana, pressed with her low-life scumbag brother

what makes you have this opinion of him?

Vernier

There's a big difference between "more popular at the moment" and "big" :awkney:

I don't even think she's either tbh :rip:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived