Married the Night

LOL please Frankie.  :toofunny:

Also, I can't at the blatant rigging in Frankies favor.  :toofunny:

ohhhh like what

Arturo

ohhhh like what

The rigging is obvious.

Spoiler for the week -

Caleb kept saying he was going to throw BOtB. So instead of starting in the afternoon like always, the BOtB started at night today. Obviously production made some adjustments so Frankie could still win solo. And it sure as hell worked because he won, all by himself

:rip:

Innovative

LOL please Frankie.  :toofunny:

Also, I can't at the blatant rigging in Frankies favor.  :toofunny:

We will have to see the actual competition on Sunday. but from what I'm getting on the feeds Frankie played Zack and Donny 2v1 and still won

Redstreak

Amanda Grande :rip:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

rodrigouuu

I love Madonna, But is kind of difficult to compare Ariana's voice and Madonna's..., You're going to find it ridiculous because Madonna has so many years on this, and Ariana is a newer artist, but her voice is huge.

I think that social media have created a thought on people about new young artists, that they can't be compared to older ones, or that music is never being the same (Can't say I haven't falled into this, cause that's a thought that's growing on me everyday) and stuff like that, I really think that we have to give them a chance, to be compared to the biggest ones.

Alcina Dimitrescu

Well in their current statuses she is but overall we know the actual answer

Ariana's lucky to have him as a brother. He clearly loves her and is proud of her. I can imagine any sibling of a celebrity, particularly during this digital age, to be as over-pleased with their siblings as him. One of the effects of fame. I couldn't blame him.  :toofunny:

ItsTommyBitch

Nnnnnn :deadbanana:

Hes so deceitful and a bit douchey, though i'm honestly gonna chalk up everything to the show, I would probably be worse if i was up against people for money.

Need to see him and Zach do things b4 he gets evicted so that there can be the first Gay s-x scene on BB :legend:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived