Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Favorite Second Single

Slade

65 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite second single?

• Poker Face
    • Telephone
    • Judas
    • Do What U Want

Featured Posts

Slade

DWUW is lead single material. Much more stronger than Bad Romance 2.0.

I literally cannot imagine the salyage that would've happened if it had been the lead single... :giveup:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babel

I literally cannot imagine the salyage that would've happened if it had been the lead single... :giveup:

With the Xtina remix and her looking like this in the vid:

tumblr_n7gdikLLLK1saom5so1_500.gif

Perfect.

It would have slayed so hard :giveup:

Katy who?

MJHolland

Seeing the gif of DWUW next to all those other full iconic videos just broke my heart

imo, the biggest Gaga letdown was no video for that masterpiece of a song. :(

Slade

Seeing the gif of DWUW next to all those other full iconic videos just broke my heart

imo, the biggest Gaga letdown was no video for that masterpiece of a song. :(

I'm still upset about it honestly. It needed a video so bad, and the one that was filmed actually looked really good. I know a lot of people said it would probably hurt her, but honestly you know TMZ leaked the worst parts of that video on purpose, and it wasn't even that bad. I really hope we see it in full one day...

MJHolland

I'm still upset about it honestly. It needed a video so bad, and the one that was filmed actually looked really good. I know a lot of people said it would probably hurt her, but honestly you know TMZ leaked the worst parts of that video on purpose, and it wasn't even that bad. I really hope we see it in full one day...

I am praying to the gods and goddesses of love that we will see that video, one day 

Archived