💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are Eau de Gaga's bottle and ad inspired by others?

The Professor

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well they definitely aren't one conjoined bottle so, yes they are two separate bottles

Well that was pointless pedantic of you seeing as what he meant was perfectly obvious at least to a right mind.

geopang

The bottles look different... In fact like 50% of perfumes/colognes have that shape...

As for the promo pics, maybe Klein shot both photoshoots

Jenniferella

The bottle sure isn't original but I don't see the issue with it. Same goes with the promo pic

if this was katy perry we would all be dragging her to the pits of hell

Also this

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

elijahfan

Ah yeah, the Versace ad... Right.

As for the shape of the bottle, it screams Chanel - something the Tom Ford bottle got also inspired from.

Gaga's bottle doesn't even look inspired by Tom Ford. It doesn't look inspired by anything :rip:

The promo pic though.. That's interesting for sure.

Sis :awkney: I'm not here to drag Gaga, I actually love it when she channels references. But the bottle design screams Chanel n°5.

you're gonna have to deal with Steven Klein hon.

... and with Nick Knight, because I think he's the one who shot the Versace commercial the pic in the OP is from :p Showbiz is a small world.

Electric Phire

wow men holding a woman wow 

j74SykU.gif

and a bottle 

j74SykU.gif

sue ha 

This is amazing

elijahfan

Ok guys... I don't know about you, but I'd rather have this:

Buh_LFTIUAAx9SZ.jpg

Than, well... this:

minajesty1.jpg

Let's appreciate what we have, please :manicure:

Battle 4 Ur Life

Ah yeah, the Versace ad... Right.

As for the shape of the bottle, it screams Chanel - something the Tom Ford bottle got also inspired from.

Sis :awkney: I'm not here to drag Gaga, I actually love it when she channels references. But the bottle design screams Chanel n°5.

... and with Nick Knight, because I think he's the one who shot the Versace commercial the pic in the OP is from :P Showbiz is a small world.

really? I thought it was SK, I read here at GGD he's the one who directed the commercial. I think it's a still from the video. but it's pretty much the same. they are some of most badasses fashion photographers in the world. this thread is just a bad joke anyway. the comparisons are laughable.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

elijahfan

really? I thought it was SK, I read here at GGD he's the one who directed the commercial. I think it's a still from the video. but it's pretty much the same. they are some of most badasses fashion photographers in the world. this thread is just a bad joke anyway. the comparisons are laughable.

Yes, Klein is the one who directed the commercial. I was talking about the picture that Gaga presumably got inspired from: it's from a Versace campaign made in the 90s, and I think it was photographed by Nick Knight. But thinking about it, I think I'm probably wrong.

EDIT: after some research, I was right about the campaign but wrong about the photographer... It's from Versace Fall 1994 by Richard Avedon, my bad.

61546656.jpg

versace-campaign-shot.jpg

Archived