Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lil Kim - Hardcore Mixtape - 9/11 - Queen of RAP is BACK

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Announcing a mixtape release date doesn't prove it's back. It is not back, until it proves it's back, because everything it's released since the naked truth has been garbage.

Maybe you need eyes or a grammar lesson but the proper pronoun is SHE

:lmao:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

That's not even true though... :awkney:

The **** do you know? 

EXPLAIN to me why, smart one.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Maybe you need eyes or a grammar lesson but the proper pronoun is SHE

:lmao:

I was doing that on purpose, because SHE doesn't look like a SHE, more like a IT. Damn I thought that was kinda obvious :wtf:

Morphine Prince

Announcing a mixtape release date doesn't prove it's back. It is not back, until it proves it's back, because everything it's released since the naked truth has been garbage.

She looks horrible but calling her an IT just shows what type of person you are. My post was a joke since I know she isn't really back btw. Lil' Kim's impact for female rappers is still undeniable.

She looks horrible but calling her an IT just shows what type of person you are. My post was a joke since I know she isn't really back btw. Lil' Kim's impact for female rappers is still undeniable.

Well she's an IT. She's disgusting looking, she doesn't even look like a real women anymore and sorry I didn't know you were joking :hug: There's no denying her impact, she was untouchable back in her prime. I loved her when I was younger, but she disgust me now. Everything about her is a mess.

Morphine Prince

Well she's an IT. She's disgusting looking, she doesn't even look like a real women anymore and sorry I didn't know you were joking :hug: There's no denying her impact, she was untouchable back in her prime. I loved her when I was younger, but she disgust me now. Everything about her is a mess.

So someone's looks are the basis for them being disgusting? Wow.

So someone's looks are the basis for them being disgusting? Wow.

She's an all around disgusting person with a terrible attitude. She just had a baby a few weeks ago and her latest freestyle she's talking about having her *** being eaten, her immaturity level is unreal, she's extremely cocky thinking she's a queen and a legend when no one but her 5 remaining fans care, her obsession with Nicki is also disgusting, it goes on and on and on

Morphine Prince

She's an all around disgusting person with a terrible attitude. She just had a baby a few weeks ago and her latest freestyle she's talking about having her *** being eaten, her immaturity level is unreal, she's extremely cocky thinking she's a queen and a legend when no one but her 5 remaining fans care, her obsession with Nicki is also disgusting, it goes on and on and on

She's a rapper. Are Nicki, Kanye's or Eminem's lyrics and less cocky? That's part of the game. That's why we like them lol (sometimes).

She's a rapper. Are Nicki, Kanye's or Eminem's lyrics and less cocky? That's part of the game. That's why we like them lol (sometimes).

I wouldn't even consider her a real rapper anymore lol.

Disregard

Hard Core is a classic rap album, but this will probably be a mess. When artists do "sequels" to their best work, it's always horrible.

She sampled nickis did it on em on her last mixtape.. And it was awful :flop:

omg I need to google this, I love did it on em :cryga:

Archived