💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Rain Tapes

Lina Morgana

Featured Posts

Here's some info about some tracks beforehand:

Jitterbug: This is a song that was scrapped in it's early development. The rest of the song has been taped over and It is in fact from The Rain Tapes. Madonna abandoned the song at an early stage and it was later given to Cathy Dennis, who reworked it into "Everybody Move", That's why some sources get confused and think that the song is just an instrumental of "Everybody Move".

Cheat (Drunk Girl) [Alternate Demo]: This track IS a real demo but it's not on The Rain Tapes, but I'm including it anyways.

HQ DL For real songs from The Rain Tapes: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zm3fe88ovfeuxjb/AABXiHTJnXCEpBor-lYAUn14a

Thanks a ton. :giveup:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Lina Morgana

Thanks a ton. :giveup:

No problem! That's what this thread is for. ;)

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

JudasInTheDark

Thanks sooooo so much!! One thing though, for some reason the file for "Jitterbug" is GIGANTIC, is there any way you could downsize this and re-up it?? :give up:

Also, I know this thread is for the rain tapes, but I just thought any other big Erotica fans should know there are a couple other tracks from the era not on the album or rain tapes to be noted!!

1. Dear Father

2. Up Down Suite (basically an epic deep house remix of "Goodbye To Innoncence" released as a b-side)

3. You Thrill Me

4. Erotic (if I remember correctly, a demo of "Erotica" released on promo CDs given out w/ the s-x book)

Lol I just noticed all of this was pretty much covered in the OP but whatever :flop:

Lina Morgana

Thanks sooooo so much!! One thing though, for some reason the file for "Jitterbug" is GIGANTIC, is there any way you could downsize this and re-up it?? :give up:

I'll upload a smaller file tomorrow. :party:
" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

Archived