Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which Swinefest song decreased in quality the most?

SIRE

Swinefest  

88 members have voted

1. 1. From Swinefest to Nov. 11, which decreased in quality the most?

• A place I never wanted to go back to... I have to go there.
    • Heal me, cause I'm addicted to love!
    • HEEE HEEEEEE
    • The cry of a thousand doves
    • But when the lights come on, you lift me up...

Featured Posts

Slade

Swine, even though it's my third favorite on the album. The Swine Fest performance seemed to hit harder or something, I don't know. The demo version of Swine with the extended intro was miles better than the Swine Fest version though.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

I don't remember all the differences, except for just a couple of things. The instrumental of Sex Dreams at the iTunes Festival sounds better than the album version. I like Swine, it could've been this long weird song that she performed, but I guess she kept it short and I got used to it. I also miss the loud Hee-hee's on ARTPOP.

holy scheisse

IMO

Swine, MANiCURE, and Sex Dreams

mostly swine though..

JustifyMyLove

Sex Dreams, the studio version it's ultra overproduced, so overproduced it hurts

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Addy Ezzie

MANiCURE. That was a real disappointment for me, because I lived for the Swinefest version...

Giorno Giovanna

is it bad that i didnt know what answer was supposed to be Swine?

:flopga:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

lavenderblondee

Til the day I die, I will say the swinefest versions are literally gold in comparison to the album versions. As much a I love the album versions, I just don't think they hold a candle to the previous ones. It was probably our down fall that we got so used to the Swinefest versions before the album came out. We've never really had that option before to hear a stripped down version of her songs.

I think Swine changed for the worst though, out of all the others.  I'm still so bummed Gaga took out the piano intro start of the song like she did there. The "I know, I know I know, I know you want me" part. There was so much passion and I love her voice when she sang "Swine" in that deep voice with the guitar solo and then the instrumentals kicked in and just... :deadbanana: It was perfect.

Sexxx dreams became too busy IMO, but probably cause I listened to the SF version so much. SF version was slowed down, and sounded so s-xual and fun. You were able to appreciate the beat without all the added vocals. MANiCURE really didn't change at all, I just wasn't a fan of the vocals. Leave it to gagz to have better vocals live than on an album. :legend:

Miel

While the album versions are all decent (even though I think the live acoustics of Swinefest definitely added a better feel), I have to say Swine was the one that changed the most for me. It's like, on the album it was this hard-hitting EDM record, but at Swinefest it was this crazy intense, electronic-rock spiel with a heavy touch of EDM.

I still love both, though.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived