New child sex abuse claims filed against Michael Jackson

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Disregard

Money. It's despicable.

MJ always had money, it's not like his many alleged victims just find out one day that he is/was loaded and decide to cash in. It can take s-xual abuse victims many years to come to terms with it and feel comfortable/strong enough to come forward.

I'm not making definitive statements either way, because I wasn't there. I'm just saying, it's not as black and white as just being abused and then pressing charges the next day.

I'm not defending him, I just think it's beyond stupid to make a claim after the statute is way over and the person is dead so the case can't even go anywhere

it's all for media attention

thatfoxyfeeling

I know he deserves to rest in peace, but if he did commit these alleged crimes then the victims deserve justice too. Just because he was famous doesn't give him the right to act immoral and victims can take years before telling someone about their ordeal. Jimmy Savile s-xual abuse scandal is a good example, and Rolf Harris too. - both famous television personalities.

FutureLove

false, those reports were falsified, they were part of the 1993 and 2005 court evidence by the prosecuters which eventually turned out falsified.

go watch this documentary (from 06:00 min on), Aphrodite Jones did a LOT of research in more then a decade time about MJ, so I trust her insight in this more than some "socalled" point of view which is not a fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wORay1g3bAM

This video mainly interviews the attorney that defended him. There is a huge bias in the narrative of the video and tone.

For me this was enough to convince me, not that he is guilty, but that at minimum some poor choices were made. That he most likely had some inappropriate tendencies. The findings of the books are not disputed. The"art" books were not found not to be child ****, he was only in possession gay and straight **** featuring adults which of course is legal. But for me, I don't know why you would have these, especially when you have "special friends" and children sleep over all the time. 

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/011805pltreqaseemd.pdf

gagaisitalian

So disgusting that people want to do this when Michael isn't even here to defend himself.

Whispering

what happens in bedrooms stay in bedrooms.

Not if it was non-consensual and definitely not if their was a child involved.

I can't at all of you dumbasses saying "God, just let him RIP!" "money leeches!" Shut the **** up if you were molested you deserve some money. We all know there was an undisclosed agreement when he went to court in order for him not to go to jail. He obviously had a weird obsession with children. Come on.

Bebe

I think it is actually quite disgusting that people would condemn someone for speaking out about potential s-xual abuse.

Most male s-xual abuse survivors don't tell ANYONE of their abuse until 20+ years later. It annoys me when people complain that victims don't disclose their life-altering trauma at a time that's most convenient for the public. It's not about you, it's about them and their road to recovery. This man and the five other victims who have come forward are very brave to tell their story especially when their claims involve a beloved icon like Michael Jackson.

safechuck7.jpgMichael_Jackson_and_Jimmy_Safechuck.jpgammichetto.jpg563822_498198290217482_1542288725_n.jpg

576494_476687829018334_574255671_n.jpg

Michael spent A LOT of time with this kid.

Michael

The thing that really speaks volumes, is the fact that most of the accusers parents were willing to settle for money. Now, let me ask you this. If you were TRULY out for justice over your child being abused, would you settle for money? Would money make it okay?

Michael Jackson's accusers are nothing but cash hungry liars who saw a weakness in a man who spent his whole life trying to make other people happy and they capitalized on it.

Guy Above You

Let him rest in peace already. :wtf:

They're still making **** up and trying to get his money even after he's gone. :awkney:

DirtyRichHooker

What's the point in people coming forward about this stuff when the predator is dead? What are you going to achieve from it? Say something when they're alive still so the appropriate action can be taken against them and they can either admit to it or defend themselves against it.

Wet Fire

Oh god...anyway, he's up in heaven sohe won't feel any pain. But this man is surely going to receive some hard mess by doing this.

Archived