💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New child sex abuse claims filed against Michael Jackson

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

ULTRARTPOP

All of you saying "let him rest in peace" but damn, if you're molested you deserve some money!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God, he was disgusting. (Whether these more recent accusations were true or not because you know some of the previous accusations had truth to them, I mean come on.)

I disagree with going public with this so many years after his death, but we don't know the psychological trauma this person may have suffered and may have only been able to speak about it until this point.

Chromatislaps

Unless it's filmed :roll:

it isn't in both court cases "socalled evidence" was all fabricated, they didn't have evidence then, they don't have it now.

Also some people in the investigation, one in particular Aphrodite Jones (who made the documentary about MJ: True Crime Show) , did investigate MJ for more than a decade, she dug up that most of the evidence was falsified by then "accuser" Tom Sneddon. Tom Sneddon was one of a group of people who wanted to bring down MJ for years. 

Part of me believes where there's smoke, there's fire.

think logically, if he was a rapist/pedo, would he have been allowed to raise 3 children of his own? Who still love him to death?

Would he have donated 300 million dollars to charities for poor children? I dont think so...its very illogical if he was.

I will never ever believe that Michael Jackson was a child abuser. Ever.

tell em

He should've done that before. Pathetic

its all for money, listen to MJ's song: Money..."anything anything, anything for money, Would die for you, would cry for you, would even sell my soul to the devil". Him refering to the leechers that kept bugging him. Also in his song Tabloid Junkie: "just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a TV screen don't make it factual". it says enough about the media and the backstabbers throughout his life")

it isn't in both court cases "socalled evidence" was all fabricated, they didn't have evidence then, they don't have it now.

Also some people in the investigation, one in particular Aphrodite Jones (who made the documentary about MJ: True Crime Show) , did investigate MJ for more than a decade, she dug up that most of the evidence was falsified by then "accuser" Tom Sneddon. Tom Sneddon was one of a group of people who wanted to bring down MJ for years. 

think logically, if he was a rapist/pedo, would he have been allowed to raise 3 children of his own? Who still love him to death?

Would he have donated 300 million dollars to charities for poor children? I dont think so...its very illogical if he was.

tell em

its all for money, listen to MJ's song: Money..."anything anything, anything for money, Would die for you, would cry for you, would even sell my soul to the devil". Him refering to the leechers that kept bugging him. Also in his song Tabloid Junkie: "just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a TV screen don't make it factual". it says enough about the media and the backstabbers throughout his life")

Yeah, because most rapists being tried openly admit to their crimes or pedophelia. He obviously had a weird obsession with children.

GagaDragon

These people always come up every few years and then get their case thrown away. Also if you believe the tabloids then you're obviously an idiot. If he was a pedo then he would have been convicted the first time around.

Chromatislaps

God, he was disgusting. (Whether these more recent accusations were true or not because you know some of the previous accusations had truth to them, I mean come on.)

I disagree with going public with this so many years after his death, but we don't know the psychological trauma this person may have suffered and may have only been able to speak about it until this point.

It's better not to say anything about this topic, since a lot of shady business was behind the scenes of the accusers back during the trials and the current accusations. Back in the 90s the father of the "first" accuser, Evan Chandler, he did it all for money, and guess where he is now, dead...

In 2006, court documents filed in the state of New Jersey revealed that Evan Chandler was sued by Jordan (Evan Chandler's son) after he nearly killed him with a barbell and mace in August 2005. Jordan obtained a permanent restraining order against his father as a result. Evan Chandler committed suicide (via self-inflicted gunshot) on November 5, 2009, in his luxury apartment in Jersey City, New Jersey, five months after the death of Michael Jackson. He was 65 years old when he died.

there's also evidence Jordan Chandler confessed he lied, quoted from a NY news paper report a few days after MJ died. Als filed as evidence in archives by Mj's lawyer

After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Jordan Evan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in s-xual acts that included oral s-x, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson's genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. " I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can't tell Michael how much I'm sorry and if he will forgive me ".Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, "If I go through with this, I win big-time. There's no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler the father) told his son (Jordan Even Chandler) to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral s-x, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer's genitals.

" Now for the first time i can't bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn't do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor."

Also annually MJ had more then 10.000 children visiting his Neverland Ranch/ amusement park. Some parents allowed them to sleep over there, and only 2 people out of the 100s of children that slept there accused him of being a rapist...sounds fishy to me if you ask me. Sounds like some people trying to get money out of it!

Willy Wonka

That's irrelevant. So irrelevant.

If nothing else, he's creepy as **** for sleeping in the same bed with numerous young boys. That's creepy enough as it is.

I wouldn't be shocked if inappropriate activity occurred.

Chromatislaps

Yeah, because most rapists being tried openly admit to their crimes or pedophelia. He obviously had a weird obsession with children.

He was a superstar since he was 9, he never had a real childhood, was always pushed to the limits by his father.

As a man with his hard earned money from all the concerts and albums,etc, he wanted some place to get away from all the media mayhem. The Neverland Themepark was build for this reason. In interviews, his family, friends, and himself always said he was trying to emulate a childhood, because he never got one, from the age of 9 he worked full days in the studios and on stage, he spent a lot of time with kids because: A. He wanted to become a father, B. He found children endearing and very innocent in their ways, which he liked because he was being scrutinized and criticed by the media 24/7, and because he could trust them more than adults, who seemed to always backstab him for his wealth and fame.

Chromatislaps

That's irrelevant. So irrelevant.

If nothing else, he's creepy as **** for sleeping in the same bed with numerous young boys. That's creepy enough as it is.

I wouldn't be shocked if inappropriate activity occurred.

its not irrelevant, those are facts I mentioned, being overlooked by a lot of people, which are in a psychological aspect of a--lyzing MJ's situation very much of relevance. In fact they were also partially used in his courtcase. they don't use just paperwork/photos and video material as evidence, a good lawyer tries to understand the person as a whole and the actions he did in life play part in it. 

I admit its creepy to sleep with younger children if they are not yours. Anyways he's innocent until proven guilty. 

FutureLove

Michael Jackson is a music genius and deserved music icon, but he was a pedophile. Read the police reports and what was said in trials. Something not right was going on. Even in one boy lied about it, Michael still kept "photography books" with young naked girls and boys in his bedroom and bathroom. WTF. 

I don't care if he is dead or alive, if someone wants his money or not. All that should matter is if the allegations are true. 

Psychedelic

I've always thought the allrgations might be true. Sorry not sorry.

Yet, the man is dead already. Whatever he did or did not, he paid his dues. Let him RIP!

Chromatislaps

Michael Jackson is a music genius and deserved music icon, but he was a pedophile. Read the police reports and what was said in trials. Something not right was going on. Even in one boy lied about it, Michael still kept "photography books" with young naked girls and boys in his bedroom and bathroom. WTF. 

I don't care if he is dead or alive, if someone wants his money or not. All that should matter is if the allegations are true. 

false, those reports were falsified, they were part of the 1993 and 2005 court evidence by the prosecuters which eventually turned out falsified.

go watch this documentary (from 06:00 min on), Aphrodite Jones did a LOT of research in more then a decade time about MJ, so I trust her insight in this more than some "socalled" point of view which is not a fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wORay1g3bAM

Archived