💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New child sex abuse claims filed against Michael Jackson

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

WhiteStripes

laughing at all the idiots on here who still have no proof of Michael being a child molester :lmao:

he gave the money to them just for them to shut the **** up and appease the bastards who sued him. After all their whole aim was to make money. Poor MJ, **** the leeches who destroyed you.

how about you educate yourself on the other, true side of the story that proves all of these "molested children's" families were leeches trying to make money off of him.

well as there is no proof that he was a child molester i'm going to keep "worshipping" him as a successful popstar and fantastic human being.

NO PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my justification for my thoughts as well, a sensible post :applause:

i know sis i was saying IF there was evidence, some people would still not believe it.

I'm not sure where I stand on this topic. :noparty: If he did it then that's terrible but if not then the accusers should be sorry that their actions helped in his decay. :manicure:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO ONE PAYS 25 MILLION DOLLARS TO SOMEONE WHO IS FALSELY ACCUSING THEM, THIS NEVER EVER EVER EVER HAPPENS UNLESS THE PARTY PAYING THE MONEY IS GUILTY.

WHEN IT IS SOMETHING AS DEATHLY SERIOUS AS CHILD MOLESTATION. YOU WOULD FIGHT THE CHARGE WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAVE YOUR REPUTATION, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOURE THE BIGGEST POPSTAR ON THE PLANET.

Put 2 and 2 together and figure it out.

25 MILLION dollars paid in HUSH MONEY.

Its all good because we have the valiant and brave Wade Robson who will not be silenced for money and proves every single one you wrong when you bring that up as his motivation.

Also, if you can't understand how a parent could live with themselves for taking the money instead of pursuing charges, the kids father killed himself a few years ago. Probably unable to live with the guilt of taking the money instead of taking him to court.

Saville is also dead and look at that mess? It doesnt automatically mean it shouldnt be looked into just because he is dead. I do hope it isnt true though

I'm reading so much bull**** in here.. sorry guys but just because Michael Jackson has passed away doesnt mean people shouldn't come forward and let him "rest in peace". I'm not saying people are doing this just for money because that is a possibility - all I'm saying is it's RIDICULOUS for people to not understand why people who have been abused in the past would want to come forward. Think it over. Idiots.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

ByeBye49

I can't say a thing considering I wasn't around when it happened or even have the court files for it. 

The media can say things that aren't true, either for MJ or not.  :shrug:

laughing at all the idiots on here who still have no proof of Michael being a child molester :lmao:

how about you educate yourself on the other, true side of the story that proves all of these "molested children's" families were leeches trying to make money off of him.

:fail: So these families must have also been the ones to put explicit pictures and videos of underage boys in his bedroom and house huh?

I like how you keep saying there's "no proof"...yet fail to provide your own and just say the "true side". I've already educated myself on the matter - I read what I needed to read of the court documents and what was recovered from his house to have than an idea of what was going on. I mean seriously it doesn't take an idiot to figure that one out. Lol, I mean come on, that's like finding 100 bottles of empty booze in someone's apartment and claiming they don't drink alcohol.

That's all I'll say about it...I know how diehard fans are and there's no point in arguing. I swear even a video of him in the act could leak and people would claim it was editted/fake and that he's innocent.  :toofunny:

The thing that really speaks volumes, is the fact that most of the accusers parents were willing to settle for money. Now, let me ask you this. If you were TRULY out for justice over your child being abused, would you settle for money? Would money make it okay?

Michael Jackson's accusers are nothing but cash hungry liars who saw a weakness in a man who spent his whole life trying to make other people happy and they capitalized on it.

Legal fees are huge.

You would not go bankrupt just to have Jackson's lawyers stall out until you couldn't pay any more. 

Legal fees are huge.

You would not go bankrupt just to have Jackson's lawyers stall out until you couldn't pay any more. 

Hence they cared more about money than so called 'justice' for their child.

Chromatislaps

:fail: So these families must have also been the ones to put explicit pictures and videos of underage boys in his bedroom and house huh?

I like how you keep saying there's "no proof"...yet fail to provide your own and just say the "true side". I've already educated myself on the matter - I read what I needed to read of the court documents and what was recovered from his house to have than an idea of what was going on. I mean seriously it doesn't take an idiot to figure that one out. Lol, I mean come on, that's like finding 100 bottles of empty booze in someone's apartment and claiming they don't drink alcohol.

That's all I'll say about it...I know how diehard fans are and there's no point in arguing. I swear even a video of him in the act could leak and people would claim it was editted/fake and that he's innocent.  :toofunny:

First of all people here and most in the world are very misinformed, because the media doesn't highlight the finer bits of the issues around MJs private life. I'm a part of the MJStar forums, a private MJ forum who have close ties the MJ Estate and MJ's family. I know quite some things that have been pushed away by bigger headlines in the news. A lot of times MJ has been attacked by people throughout his live, for very simple stupid matters, to issues regarding copyright infringments, to money frauds, to the child molestation case. All these cases throughout his live he has been acquited for.

Let me clear some things up, MJ was originally not someone who drank alcohol, but over the years after the first accusation in 1993, he became addicted to painkillers (strong & dangerous ones) in combination with alcohol. His long time best friend, actress Elizabeth Taylor helped him going to rehab and was there for him to make sure he rehabilitated 100%. He got of it for a few years but since the plastic surgeries in 20010, the biased  Bashir interview in 2003, the 2005 courtcase and the years until his death he has been in a struggle to get off pain numbing medications..& alcohol being one of them. 

The evidence used for the case, a--lyzed by lawyer Tom Messereau, was nothing more than a abundant amount of hetero **** magazines, accumulated over more then a decennia. MJ was a hardcore art collector, from paintings to books etc, one of the books the accusers used against MJ were a series of artbooks given by some fans back in the early 90s, were non-s-xually depicted pictures of little boys were photographed (those pictures were along the lines of old renaissance paintings were little boys were depicted as little angels & also the Anne Geddes photos of baby's and children/ those were really popular during the 90s), these were not found among the **** collection, but in the art section of his house.

The court documents that socalled leaked FBI, and profided from TMZ, was false. confirmed by ABCnews and representative of the MJ family:

"In all these pages, hundreds of pages, many many hours of investigations ... there's not one scrap of evidence that Michael Jackson ever ... did anything wrong, committed any crime," said Brian Oxman, who represented several members of the Jackson family. "It's almost a vindication, when you look at this. The FBI looked at all of these matters and said, 'There's nothing here.'"

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/michael-jackson-attorney-fbi-files-vindication/story?id=9407615

The point is there aren't any videos, visual or audio materials around this matter that have been proved evidence, and if there were, the lawyers would have found it delving in the "socalled" evidence, the FACT is, is that all the evidence people used against him now were falsified, and this has been confirmed by Tom Messereau; the lawyer who helped Michael through his 2005 courtcase and got him acquited on all 10 counts and 4 demeanors. If we don't have faith anymore in the credibility of one of the worlds best lawyer's efforts, people are very much doomed to ignorance and what they want to believe instead of what is the truth.

Hence they cared more about money than so called 'justice' for their child.

No, they cared about not having their child live on the streets for no reason.

What?

Archived