💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Madonna and Elton John dining together

Lickit

Featured Posts

Haroon

Wow :shocked: I mean a great end to this would be that they're at least civil and neutral with each other :yes: Anything further would be a bonus in my opinion :laughga:

I wonder if Gaga came up in conversation, considering Madonna supposedly dislikes her and Gaga's Elton John's child's god-mother :omg:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkwolf

I think they only happened to be in the same restaurant

tIvByH.jpg

The same thing happened in 2012, when he apologized to her, I don't think she hates him, and I don't think they're friends neither :emma:

Vernier

I've always thought they were like frenemies. They don't absolutely detest each other, but they'll also throw some shade towards the other person once in a while :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Houdini

everytime M is in south france they see each other

elton saw the MDNA tour in Nice back in 2012

Wow, this should be in World News tbh :dies: Never thought this would happen.

Now I just need a pic of them and Gaga laughing over dinner.

YES!!

Battle 4 Ur Life

This makes me very sad for some reason.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Psychedelic

Cool for them! I'm glad they don't take sh!t too serious like some of you patheticly do. FOR GOD'S SAKE!  :awkney:

PopBitch

I think Madonna understands Elton's nasty temper, because he's lashed out at others over the years and he's known for it. I also think she lets him get away with it when she wouldn't anyone else because she respects him so much as an artist and they go way back. Madonna cuts people out of her life when they backstab her. So she must have a soft spot for Elton, because she's forgiven him quite a few times over the years.

everytime M is in south france they see each other

elton saw the MDNA tour in Nice back in 2012

No way. Really, he saw it? I thought he called her a fairground stripper during that tour. I want her to call her next album Fairground Stripper. I love it.

I wonder if Gaga came up

I would probably say 99 percent Gaga didn't come up. Their lives intertwine about so much more to talk about, and Madonna's the type to purposely never say anything to him or show interest purposely or maybe Gaga isn't in her orbit these days to focus on.

PopBitch

LG: "Remember when you said Born This Way was reductive?" *laughs*

M: "I still think so, actually"

[awkward silence]

[Gaga flips table]

Gaga becoming the new Teresa.

theresa-table-flip-gif.gif

LOL I can just see it.

If these two can get on after all of this, I'm pretty sure Israel and Gaza can :sharon:

This should be in World News!

These two shady queens know how to do it.

PopBitch

I thought they hated each other?

After he said all of that stuff after the Golden Globes and in Australia, they ran into each other during

her tour at a restaurant in France.

"Pop fans worldwide rejoice because it seems like the decade-long feud between music legends Sir Elton John and Madonna has come to an end.

John and his husband David Furnish sat down for an exclusive interview with Extra's Terri Seymour, and the "Tiny Dancer" singer explained that he and Madonna coincidentally ran into each other at a restaurant in France in the summertime.

"She came in, and I sent over a note," said John. "She was very gracious. I apologized profusely because what I said should never have appeared in public. She accepted our apology, and then we bought her dinner. That's over and done with. She was really great about it."

Furnish added, "We don't believe in putting negativity out in the world, both of us were embarrassed when all that stuff came out. But you've got to put all that behind you and just go forward with the positivity."

"I have to say, she was fantastic. She was just, 'Okay, let's get a move on,'" said John. "I was very relieved, because she had every right to say 'I don't want to talk...' I said, listen -- you have an option of not talking to me again and I completely understand it, and she said 'No, no. I accept your apology. Let's move on.'"

The feud in question began in 2002, when John bashed Madonna's song for the 007 film, "Die Another Day," as "the worst Bond tune ever." In 2004, John accused Madonna of lip syncing during her Re-Invention Tour and then again before her Super Bowl performance, when he bid her good luck by saying, "Make sure you lip-sync good."

Even Furnish got into a scuffle with the Queen of Pop at the 2012 Golden Globes ceremony. "I like Madonna's music, but not her movies," Furnish said after John lost to Madonna in the Best Original Song category. "She should stick to what she is good at."

Later that year, John said Madonna's "career is over."

"She's such a nightmare," he said, before adding that "she looks like a f--king fairground stripper" (that remark, by the way, is what John meant when he said his comments shouldn't have gone public. After his quotes came out he insisted they were said to the interviewer off the record).

Now that we know the two have buried the hatchet last summer, there were definitely hints at reconciliation back in August: While performing in Nice, France, Madonna announced that she forgives John and even dedicated a song to him, "Masterpiece." Around that same time, John praised Madonna as a trail-blazer while speaking with Radio Times."

Hexxx

if only it was Madonna and Gaga :cry:

So Madge and Elt are cool now. Inb4 they duet. but know Madonna, i think she's up to something

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Homogenik

It's funny (sad) when people talk about this as a feud which implies both parties are participants, while in fact it's only EJ who said nasty things in public about M. If the situation was reversed and M had said bad things and EJ nothing, she would be blasted to kingdom come and everyone would call her a tacky b---h.

Archived