💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Allie X

Tove Lo

Featured Posts

Girl Under You
14 hours ago, Vidar said:

My friend used to have a masterpost on AllieBoards via soundcloud but Allie reported all his posts as copyright infringement and got taken down :rip:

I'll ask him to make another one, which songs are you looking for? I have the 4 2013 songs (including hello demo) if those are the ones you want?

:rip:

4LnaHOI.png

I'm looking for these, but whatever you have is OK, thank you! (I know the Catch Remix has been officially released)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, Girl Under You said:

:rip:

4LnaHOI.png

I'm looking for these, but whatever you have is OK, thank you! (I know the Catch Remix has been officially released)

I have all of those :P Glam is a fanmade title, the real title is just Love Me Forever

As for the I will love you more demo, it's just a LQ version of the same song, no differences at all

Hey. I'm also looking for her unreleased material (I currently only have Collxtion I without Never Enough), so if anyone could send me a link to download her other songs that would be great! :giveup: Thanks. :) 

Girl Under You
On 28/12/2015 at 7:35 PM, Vidar said:

I have all of those :P Glam is a fanmade title, the real title is just Love Me Forever

As for the I will love you more demo, it's just a LQ version of the same song, no differences at all

Could you please zip them and send me :blush:

RainingOnMe
8 hours ago, Benji said:

Thank you! I didn't have some of this!

I'm Not Gonna Tell My Boyfriend is f*cking bop

YES! Everyone hates it but I love it! The live ALX songs though smiley_cry.png.b0e611ca46be17b883d40099a

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, is the Sanctuary video scrapped? I feel as if it's past its prime of hype and whatnot. 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

1 hour ago, Probglum said:

So, is the Sanctuary video scrapped? I feel as if it's past its prime of hype and whatnot. 

Most likely yes :emma: but maybe she's waiting for the right time to release it... :pray: 

Archived