Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Lil Kim - Identity Theft

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlayedForTheGod

They are. In Roman's Revenge she says something about Brooklyn which is where Kim is from. It's obviously about her. Stupid Hoe, Roman's Revenge, Roman In Moscow, etc. 

Oh i know that but what i'm saying is that nicki has never said they were about her specifically. 

NNNNNNNnnnnnnn

hey Hexxx   :)

Kimberly Jones its been like 4 years its time to let this Nicki Minaj thing go.

just saw this...LOL!  hey u, too.

(please see my above post/novel)...  

xzxyyxzx

This is not about billboard, or charting... hip-hop has always had a strong competitive component, with boasting, bragging, n battling being the respected norms.

]

Girl let's not, because that's exactly what it's about... You can't exactly be a queen if your a flop..

rs_560x315-130416143815-azealiabankseyes

Girl let's not, because that's exactly what it's about... You can't exactly be a queen if your a flop..

rs_560x315-130416143815-azealiabankseyes

Queen of what?  Pop stans?     Have a seat and re-read my post... you're part of the problem.

Critical acclaim and industry respect, along with respect from hardcore fans of the genre you cater to > Charts

:fan:

i was really tryin not to go here...  but the way ppl bash kim's appearance...   i mean, in her prime and pre-surgery-mess vs nicki in her prime with no surgeries...

NIcki-Minaj-The-FADER-cover.jpg

Nicki-Minaj-The-FADER-cover-1.jpg

what impact does this chick's ugly mug have on how much u obsess over her?

and why dont we bring in RECENT pics of kim with minimal or NO MAKE-UP....

lil-kim-dek2.jpg?w=420

0.jpg

ueuxcBZ.png

at the end of the day, the kim bashers are the ones who look pressed.

xzxyyxzx

Queen of what? Pop stans? Have a seat and re-read my post... you're part of the problem.

Critical acclaim and industry respect, along with respect from hardcore fans of the genre you cater to > Charts

Maybe in a perfect world it would be like that, but it's not.. Be realistic, kim got the name queen of rap for being successful, for being a force to messed with, not for being some underground critically acclaimed artist.

Maybe in a perfect world it would be like that, but it's not.. Be realistic, kim got the name queen of rap for being successful, for being a force to messed with, not for being some underground critically acclaimed artist.

Kim was successful...but she was NOT played on radio that much (mostly because of the content of her music) especially not on pop radio n was STILL able to achieve all of what she did.....

Without critical acclaim (and quality material), she wouldn't be remembered, so the acclaim IS a critical element in all of this, especially in terms of longevity.  What do u think is gonna happen within the same span of time for current femcees with barely ANY critical acclaim?

Also, I don't like getting into the subject of socio-economic n demographic differences, etc on forums like this but here's yet another person's take on it:

Kim does have a fanbase. It just doesn't consist of the younger, less urban crowd that nicki's fanbase consists of (the ones who make artists sell/chart)....that's why i'm never here for arguments that are based on someone's chart success... like yeah, congratulations n s**t, but it doesn't indicate who the more respected artist is across the board.

(Check the crowd reaction for the 106 & Park poll from earlier today as a small example.)

Blue Jeans

if you're gonna come for her at least do it properly, just like Nicki did here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1jl-d0uM7M

i'm sorry Kim, but your time is over.. just let it go, you had a great carreer don't need to be this pressed.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

if you're gonna come for her at least do it properly, just like Nicki did here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1jl-d0uM7M

i'm sorry Kim, but your time is over.. just let it go, you had a great carreer don't need to be this pressed.

but there are NO HIP-HOP fans who agree with this.... LOLOLOL

Dunk96

If you looked up the definition of pressed in the dictionary, you'd see a pic of Lil Kim. So over it at this point..

RE-POST

As someone who grew up on hip-hop, in nyc, I think Kim did her thing on it...  weak production n bland ass hook, but kim's verses are solid.  The sound quality is a mess but it's like the pop music fan community just doesn't get what's going on.

This is not about billboard, or charting...  hip-hop has always had a strong competitive component, with boasting, bragging, n battling being the respected norms.

When i try to defend certain fanbases' perspectives on hip-hop forums, i get responses like this:  "they're all pop fan f******s, are you surprised?"

and it's not like i agree with that...u could be into pop and not hip-hop and still understand the culture of it, instead of calling the less "pop"-ular one "pressed."

here's another quote from a hip-hop forum...

"Nicki is STILL dissin Kim on most (if not ALL) the tracks she's been on. I JUST DONT understand the one sided ****. It's fine for Nicki to pop **** n say these b---hes is washed blah, blah, blah.  But when Kim replies or defends herself, they say she's bitter or hatin.... I swear I would never understand that Bullsh**."

Like...just stop the double standards n learn something about Hip-Hop.

PS:  I guarantee the amount of likes for the top comment alone outnumbers the amount of ppl on here saying Kim is "pressed" -  https://www.facebook.com/Billboard/posts/10152594348079581

Blue Jeans

but there are NO HIP-HOP fans who agree with this.... LOLOLOL

yes because you know all the Hip-Hop fans in the world...

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Dunk96

RE-POST

As someone who grew up on hip-hop, in nyc, I think Kim did her thing on it...  weak production n bland ass hook, but kim's verses are solid.  The sound quality is a mess but it's like the pop music fan community just doesn't get what's going on.

This is not about billboard, or charting...  hip-hop has always had a strong competitive component, with boasting, bragging, n battling being the respected norms.

When i try to defend certain fanbases' perspectives on hip-hop forums, i get responses like this:  "they're all pop fan f******s, are you surprised?"

and it's not like i agree with that...u could be into pop and not hip-hop and still understand the culture of it, instead of calling the less "pop"-ular one "pressed."

here's another quote from a hip-hop forum...

"Nicki is STILL dissin Kim on most (if not ALL) the tracks she's been on. I JUST DONT understand the one sided ****. It's fine for Nicki to pop **** n say these b---hes is washed blah, blah, blah.  But when Kim replies or defends herself, they say she's bitter or hatin.... I swear I would never understand that Bullsh**."

Like...just stop the double standards n learn something about Hip-Hop.

PS:  I guarantee the amount of likes for the top comment alone outnumbers the amount of ppl on here saying Kim is "pressed" - https://www.facebook...152594348079581

Hmm...well I don't really like either of them. Lil Kim looks like an alien,but I'm a causal fan of Nicki Minaj. I don't know why you needed to go on a tirade and keep going with this sh*t. Both of them look like complete morons dragging this out any longer,just like the Madonna VS Gaga feud,and I love both Madonna and Gaga.

yes because you know all the Hip-Hop fans in the world...

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

Archived