Supercarpet

tea

mark my words 

TEA is coming through app i'm 100% sure

TEA is coming through app i'm 100% sure

How do you guys know? :omg: 

Oh boy, I don't wanna get hyped :excited2:

destructivelove

No because a single is to get more sales for an album. Without an album, a single wouldn't have any use

uhhhh how about just keeping her relevant to radio

How do you guys know? :omg: 

Oh boy, I don't wanna get hyped :excited2:

they dont.

Ladey Gagz

uhhhh how about just keeping her relevant to radio

IjBSrCw.png rood

and no artist is on the radio 100% of the time. It's normal after they make an album and finish an era to not be on radio for some time...

destructivelove

IjBSrCw.png rood

and no artist is on the radio 100% of the time. It's normal after they make an album and finish an era to not be on radio for some time...

im simply pointing out that if she goes into another 2 year period of writing/producing/inspiration, like she did for ARTPOP she's gonna be even more irrelevant to a majority of the GP then she ever coulda been this era... taking another huge blackout break IS NOT going to be good for her popularity, and it would only make sense to put out something every so often to stay relevant in the mean time so that she could take her time and make an AWESOME album, without having to be constrained for time.

Ladey Gagz

im simply pointing out that if she goes into another 2 year period of writing/producing/inspiration, like she did for ARTPOP she's gonna be even more irrelevant to a majority of the GP then she ever coulda been this era... taking another huge blackout break IS NOT going to be good for her popularity, and it would only make sense to put out something every so often to stay relevant in the mean time so that she could take her time and make an AWESOME album, without having to be constrained for time.

Well Taylor, Adele and Rihanna all took huge breaks. I'm fairly sure it won't really affect their career to take a break

Bey took a break and her last album did great

Wet Fire

May be she's releasing a song as a single, a whole new songthat will be released along with a music video which will do the work for a commercial for Eau de Gaga! She might be releasing it to support and promote the fragrance! :shrug:

Lona Delery

When does the app countdown end?

August, 25.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived