Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Single without album?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

amenART

Imagine if instead of a disc and facing size restrictions she releases it as a USB with the new songs, remixes and more photos from the I&V shoot!? :legend:

Gaga come steal our ideas :saira:

omg I would actually die, imagine if she did a mega ARTPOP pack with 4 vinyls,(1, ARTPOP didc1  2, ARTPOP disc 2   3, Bonus Tracks and 4, Remixes) + I and V book (like huge coffee table book) with posters and a USB 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg I would actually die, imagine if she did a mega ARTPOP pack with 4 vinyls,(1, ARTPOP didc1  2, ARTPOP disc 2   3, Bonus Tracks and 4, Remixes) + I and V book (like huge coffee table book) with posters and a USB 

and then 1 month later threads like "do you wish the ARTPOP re-release never happened?" will appear :deadbanana:

I love the idea tho

ARTPOP ha fame monster :gaga:

ULTRARTPOP

omg I would actually die, imagine if she did a mega ARTPOP pack with 4 vinyls,(1, ARTPOP didc1 2, ARTPOP disc 2 3, Bonus Tracks and 4, Remixes) + I and V book (like huge coffee table book) with posters and a USB

What's a USB?

amenART

What's a USB?

it's like a stick which you can plug into your PC and it would contain the music + videos which would be downloaded onto your computer, she did it for the fame, TFM and BTW 

Pain of fame1

TEA is coming through app i'm 100% sure

TEA is coming through app i'm 100% sure

OMG I wisshh. TEA is my most anticipated songs. Gaga please release it.

No because a single is to get more sales for an album. Without an album, a single wouldn't have any use

If you take music as a way of gettin money then that's true but buzz singles actually exist cause sometimes you write something really good but it doesn't fit an album but you want to release it

TimisaMonster

Please just be an ACT II song even tho ACT II probably won't come. Tea, Onion Girl, Temple, etc :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ULTRARTPOP

it's like a stick which you can plug into your PC and it would contain the music + videos which would be downloaded onto your computer, she did it for the fame, TFM and BTW

Oh okay, thank you. I'm not a technological person :megaflop:

StressedOut

I still don't understand why/how people can get hyped about a track when they only know the title and a couple of lyrics :laughga:

@ y'all hyping TEA

Slade

Totally here for it. It might be a smart move to "break away" from ARTPOP as an album but not totally move on to the next one. I think she should do it. And, I mean, it could be an Act II song. People outside of the fan base wouldn't know it was an ARTPOP track.

Divine

OUT OF CONTROL AND NOTHING ON (BUT THE RADIO) YASSSSSSSSSSSS

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Archived