💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kanye West: "I'm the smartest celebrity ... I'm not Britney Spears"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Harry

Kanye west is not dumb and he's not a bad person. He just thinks everyone wants to hear what he has to say more than they actually do. And he has a TERRIBLE way of getting his point across.

If most of you actually looked beyond the ego that's on the surface and saw what he was actually trying to say you might understand better, but I guess it's easier to jump on the "Kanye's a douchebag" bandwagon  :redface: It's kind of scary how the media's depictions of certain public figures allow opinions to sway so easily.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XoXoJoanneGaga

Since when does intelligence equal talent?

Well in Kanye's case he has more talent than intelligence, not that he's not smart, he's just an incredible musician. 

If most of you actually looked beyond the ego that's on the surface and saw what he was actually trying to say you might understand better, but I guess it's easier to jump on the "Kanye's a douchebag" bandwagon  :redface: It's kind of scary how the media's depictions of certain public figures allow opinions to sway so easily.

It's so hilarious coming from Gaga fans.  :rip: You'd think they would know a thing about media manipulation and judging an artist by their cover

Sister

Thank God he is married to Kim K. They deserve each other.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

cosmicPOPdream

Wtf is wrong with him?  :eww:  :eww:  :eww:

YOU'RE MUSIC IS NOT EVEN THAT GOOD

TBH, IT'S BORING AF AND MAKES LITTLE TO NO IMPACT, at least in my life/area A.K.A. Urban America

:wtf:

Bitch, BYE

tumblr_n9xthfGRNq1rfduvxo1_500.gif

Bradley

how he speaks has already proved that he's not smart at all, that's why he will never be big like Britney, Britney is so much more influential than him, the public hates Kannye

Look ... He's talented and I am sure he's not deprived of a little intelligence. Some of his songs are really brilliant, he does know how to get publicity and play the media BUT he's a d*ck and ever since the Swift thing I stopped giving a sh*t about him.

Someone who needs to put someone else down to promote himself just makes me want to vomit!

But yeah I'm not pressed or naive, he's smart when it comes to the music industry but taking some of his comments he's made, now and in the past, I am not convinced he's even near the "smartest" ... Just NO

Last time I checked Britney is that one celeb that had a public meltdown due to the industry controlling her, and performing at a Vegas residency is basically her retirement and only at age 32. She doesn't even feel passionate about what she does. It's so enlightening how u just made so many bold points by actually not making any at all......

i more see her residency show as part of the Britney Jean era, the residency is closing in only 7 months. and it's very successful

Kanye is more educated than Britney, but for someone with the privilege of being son of a university professor, you'd expect better from him.

Wtf is wrong with him?  :eww:  :eww:  :eww:

YOU'RE MUSIC IS NOT EVEN THAT GOOD

TBH, IT'S BORING AF AND MAKES LITTLE TO NO IMPACT, at least in my life/area A.K.A. Urban America

:wtf:

Bitch, BYE

tumblr_m8yude6wwk1qc9o69o1_500.gif

Lion Heart

This is getting dumb. Closing this damn thread

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived