đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry rakes more than a billion views on VEVO from the PRISM era

Cersei

Featured Posts

Views mean jack crap.

Dance in the Dark would have slayed views if it was a 4 fourth single and video. :legend:

I'm confused as to how that is a reply to my post.  :eek:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

I'm confused as to how that is a reply to my post. :eek:

I quoted the wrong post. :awkney:

In my messy era.

Future Lover

Being serious here, but doesn't Katy (and most other artists) buy their views? When Bad Romance and Baby were "competing" for most viewed video, Baby suddenly blew Bad Romance out of the water gaining millions of views per week.

Eggsy

Inb4 15 pages of she bought her views

Yes its not hard to boost views just hit refresh 1000 times, or set a bot to refresh your computer while your at work for ten hours ever day.. if everyone se there computer to auto refresh the site every second of the day. each person in 30 days would generate over 2 million views... so its not hard to think somewhere that she has 20 computers running all day everyday.. Just sayin. 

Yes its not hard to boost views just hit refresh 1000 times, or set a bot to refresh your computer while your at work for ten hours ever day.. if everyone se there computer to auto refresh the site every second of the day. each person in 30 days would generate over 2 million views... so its not hard to think somewhere that she has 20 computers running all day everyday.. Just sayin. 

Yes, that's how she got all her views! Such a b!tch. Katy is a terrible person! Everyone HATES her!

Lana Del Shade

*tumblr_n9lwuyRK9l1qztjfvo1_500.gif

*Slay 'em, Katy!

*Katy keeping the Princess of Pop throne warm until the rihturn of Rihanna.

tumblr_mehjidCzZx1qcxfado1_500.gif

Archived