đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande to erect herself as queen of gays

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Dunk96

There's only one gay queen,and it's Cher,b---h.

another-hair-flip-o.gif

Already done 17 years ago on Mo' Money Mo' Problems. Biggie his gay impact.

The sad part is that Biggie was a big homophobe.:emma:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I read, this is gonna be the usual "girl getting cheated on" type of pop song, but instead of being cheated on another girl, she's gonna be cheated on another boy. And that's kinda it.

All those arguments, though. :awkney: It's Ariana, don't expect a political statement. She said herself that is fun song. Geez. :awkney:

LoveandMagic

From what I read, this is gonna be the usual "girl getting cheated on" type of pop song, but instead of being cheated on another girl, she's gonna be cheated on another boy. And that's kinda it.

All those arguments, though. :awkney: It's Ariana, don't expect a political statement. She said herself that is fun song. Geez. :awkney:

Yeah, that's what I thought. It sounds like she hadn't really put that much thought into it and was just trying to make a light pop song with a twist. I really didn't read it as her having any sort of agenda, just trying to be kind of witty and different. But if the GP is anything like the reactions here, there may be a backlash. I can get why some would be upset and I think there are some good points being made about how bis-xuals are viewed in society, but I really don't see her with an agenda. But I guess we will soon see the impact.   :shrug:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

I don't really like Ariana and she is far away from being a gay icon but I'm here for the visibility she might contribute with.

Vernier

That's nice, can't wait for the mumbly live vocals :legend:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived