💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande to erect herself as queen of gays

Redstreak

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

If you don't like a thread get the f*ck out of the thread and don't be a little "complainer" JESUS CHRIST... 

seriously tho 

:ohwell:

The song was originally planned to be about another cheater, but it was purposefully changed to a bi cheater. Secondly, I'm just more confused as to why the hell gay men are EXCITED about this song?!?!?!??! And why is she being compared to Born This Way?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! It BASHES bis-xual men!

1. Why not?

2. Nobody compared the song to Born This Way.

The song (well, the concept) doesn't bash bis-xual men. It bashes bi cheaters.

Is not the same.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

LOL not even. :fan:

I think she will actually terrified being around gays and drag queens. :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MJHolland

ARE YOU SERIOUS

how ****ing hypocritical bye 

Um not, defending the integrity of a minority is something that I feel very passionate about actually. It's not hypocritical of me because I actually do care....

1. Why not?

2. Nobody compared the song to Born This Way.

The song (well, the concept) doesn't bash bis-xual men. It bashes bi cheaters.

Is not the same.

This is awkward... Did you read the OP? Did you look at the title of this thread? 

DrewStevens

Um not, defending the integrity of a minority is something that I feel very passionate about actually. It's not hypocritical of me because I actually do care....

This is awkward... Did you read the OP? Did you look at the title of this thread? 

You can't be serious. The '... who?' is just a joke.  :toofunny:

MJHolland

please stop it has no connotation to stereotypes of bis-xual men being promiscuous it has no deeper meaning other than what she explained its just A POP SONG

except it does  :ohwell:

Ray of Light

YAS all my ex girlfriends betta get their iTunes accounts ready for this little bop I'm gonna gift them :giveup:

Chic

Oh calm the **** down

Do you know how many songs there are about transgender women "tricking" men with 'Sunday surprises' as if that's typical protocol and daily life for them? These songs being written by straight men? Nobody gives a **** though, and there are TONS more of those than songs claiming bi men are promiscuous. As if bi men face HALF the **** that transwomen face. This upsets you, try having a death rate FAAAAAR higher than the general population. Are you serious, thinking this is offensive? You're getting all hot and bothered over an Ariana Grande song?

SlayedForTheGod

Who said anything about the guy being bi? Maybe he is a gay struggling with his identity so he dated a girl. Then he met a guy and fell in love with him. Either way it's just a song and i'm looking forward to it. Some people will relate to the topic. 

Alcina Dimitrescu

You know guys, if you want this "gay" thing to become normal you have tu accept it with the good and the bad.

xzxyyxzx

Wow okay that's one of the dumbest and most ignorant things I've read on this website so congrats to you :applause::applause:

Even though lg(B)t are being slandered by a famous person, we can't get upset by it?!?!?!?!??!

Honey, what's wrong with you

giphy.gif

Archived