Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Buzzfeed: Ariana Grande is NOT the modern-day Britney Spears

Hello Mr. Radio

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anomaly

Kinda sucks to read stuff like this because it reminds me of how truly phenomenal Britney was at her prime, and it's kinda sad to see where she's at now in comparison to then.

On topic though. if people are comparing Ari to anyone, I figured it would be Mariah, not Britney.

BillieGOAT

"Are you stupid? Britneys voice is BEAUTIFUL. Just because someone can sing in a higher range than someone else, DOES NOT make them any better. Britney has a unique voice, and well, Ariana just tries to sound too powerful when she sings. Nice try, though."

:lmao:

What kind of lies :lmao::toofunny:

honestly though, i don't get the fuss about this Grande chick.   :shrug:  She's totally forgettable. Her song plays on the radio, but its not that great a song. And her voice is pretty mediocre, really.

I think she's a flash in the pants.  :flop:  Sorry, but I don't really see her becoming a "superstar" in the same league Britney was. Maybe she'll have another Billboard hit but she's not a legend or a star by any stretch. 

Sizzily

Yeah, because Ariana isn't gonna go crazy, shave her head, and attack paparazzi with an umbrella.

One Banned Boi

FrankGutz

:wtfga: The delusion in the article

Comparing by age :wtfga:

Saying Britney INVENTED magazines :wtfga:

:duck: the mess

saying that ariana is supposed to be the new britney when nobody is saying that :messga:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

RAMROD

Preach!!

tumblr_lqvvumzgRf1qhxtbeo1_400.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived