Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Buzzfeed: Ariana Grande is NOT the modern-day Britney Spears

Hello Mr. Radio

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drbumblenut

I became so uncomfortable with those Rolling Stone covers that I had to stop. Nothing is sadder than media conglomerates pretending to subvert naive feminine s-xuality by peddling in naive feminine s-xuality. Peddle it or don't, but let's not kid ourselves that we're letting Britney move an inch.

And however you feel about Britney, putting her in torn jeans to stick her on the cover of the "Women In Rock" issue is just a lot of lying to oneself about a lot of things. I mean damn

SinAgain

Other than that MTV article I have not seen a single person compare the two. This whole article is just a Britney stan putting her on a pedestal. Yes, Britney's golden days were outstanding and record breaking, but let's conveniently add all of this in the same article about Ariana. 

:worship:

Buzzfeed is a joke.

Sister

I suppose that they decided to compare the two only because of their complete baby faced looks being exploited.

No bother.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Saeed

"Are you stupid? Britneys voice is BEAUTIFUL. Just because someone can sing in a higher range than someone else, DOES NOT make them any better. Britney has a unique voice, and well, Ariana just tries to sound too powerful when she sings. Nice try, though."

:lmao:

:lmao:

Hauser

No Ariana Grande is not the modern day Britney Spears and good for her. Ariana shows bigger potential and talent with her high notes than Britney could ever dream of. 

DrewStevens

Oh Hell No, Ariana Grande IS NOT The Modern-Day Britney Spears!... of course not, she sings live and way better than her (studio and live).  :lolgaga:

But who says that? She gets compared to Mariah. They could've just wrote an article on Britney's past success without bringing Ariana into it. "Journalism" these days...

This

Love Trumps Hate

Miranda Sings

The fact that Buzzfeed is considered credible journalism is pathetic. The site is so lazy.

One Five Ten

I think you all are taking this too seriously. He's a joke writer who happens to be a Britney fan, but overall it's a satire on stan wars really

Jonna Lee

If gags had been around for the women in rock issue..... u know slayage would b occuring

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Archived