Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj breaks records on iTunes with 'Anaconda' and 'Bang Bang'

Minaj

Featured Posts

Bebe

She got that #1 because she's half naked on the cover and the song is s-xually explicit (and vulgar). You ain't going nowhere with that.

The single got a lot of attention due to the cover, but that's smart. It got her a #1 single. She already has 6 years worth of hits under her belt and has worked with a lot of notable names so i'm sure she will be ok.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

it's obvious from your replies that you don't like Nicki yet you're in a thread about her trying to dismiss what she's achieved... you're bitter and negative.

I don't like her and I can say whatever I want about her. Go in her fanpage if you wanna read only good and delusional things about her.

Bebe

She is even the first female rapper with dark hair to hit #1

She is even the first female, black, rapper with and "N" in her name, to hit #1.

These records  :dies:

You know they're worthless when you have to put "solo" or "female" to break them. 

You acting like it isn't different for a group of people (especially in hip-hop where features are common) to get a hit compared to one person and acting like gender isn't relevant in the context of rappers or female artists in general :smh:

Nicki's achievements as a female rapper are a lot greater than you are giving her credit for.

No Angel

She's #1 because the cover went viral due the fact she has her plastic and fake ass on hit. Let's be real. 

If people were here for her and just here, tell me why pills and potions is the biggest flop of the year.

Biggest flop of the year? That's laughable considering there's a lot of songs from major artists (major artists bigger than Nicki) that have done worst in 2014. Regardless of Pills being a flop, she's still got hits from the past under her belt, so arguing that she's using s-x isn't helping your argument at all. Also, her credentials are pretty good given her genre and how it's not usually played on pop radio sans Starships and the other pop oriented she's done.

But by the looks of it, you aren't the biggest Nicki fan and coming up with anything to denounce her successes (big or small) seems like a fun pastime. So never mind. 

Rat Boy

I don't like her and I can say whatever I want about her. Go in her fanpage if you wanna read only good and delusional things about her.

Why are you spending so much time posting in a thread about an artist you hate :shrug:

Doesn't that seem like a waste of time?

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Jenniferella

Iggy who?

Iggy Azalea. Remember ? The girl that is getting more attention than you. Hard to believe you missed her since she's the new it girl. 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Sugarfall

In the End you are the delusional one.

BLACKOUTbritney

BB hot 100 would've been a big deal, not iTunes. Bedsides it was #1 for like 4 minutes

monketsharona

She's #1 because the cover went viral due the fact she has her plastic and fake ass on hit. Let's be real. 

If people were here for her and just here, tell me why pills and potions is the biggest flop of the year.

Nicki is still strong for a female rapper.. Pills and Potions still had good numbers... The fact is she can release a solo song to hit #1 on itunes..

Yes I think you're negative and bitter because your favs are not selling good anymore..

I'm a big fan of Gaga but I'm not bitter about other artists' success just because it's been one year Gaga has a struggle to put one of her song at #1 (or at least top 10  :roll: ). Everybody is not in her case, her time will come, until this moment I'm glad for the others...

BB hot 100 would've been a big deal, not iTunes. Bedsides it was #1 for like 4 minutes

The song which just toppled Anaconda from #1 is currently benefiting from album pre-orders. And it's from a Christian hip hop artist who has never entered the HOT 100. Once the pre-orders are fully accounted for, Nicki shouldn't have a problem reclaiming the top spot on iTunes again. 

Archived