Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj breaks records on iTunes with 'Anaconda' and 'Bang Bang'

Minaj

Featured Posts

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hijadeputa

I doubt she will peak at #1 on BB just because the good sales, remember our good sis "Problem"? That song was #1 6 weeks in iTunes and didn't go #1 on the BB chart so, yeah. 

Willy Wonka

I've never seen so many people offended by a song about s-x and seeing an ass on a single cover.

There's something to be said about the fact that it's a black woman.

I've read so many great articles about this lately. :flutter:

I'm so happy for Nicki right now. Releasing this song was a VERY smart thing to do. The single cover helped but having that "Baby Got Back" sample is going to help bring in different age groups. It's a fun little bop. Damn she released Pills N Potions and nobodies here for it but then she releases a more fun out there track and ya'll are bashing her? Who ever wins on this site?

Pills n Potions is a great track. The GP is reacting to Anaconda because Baby Got Back is an American rap staple. She's pulling a P. Diddy and it's a smart move even if the track isn't any good. Bang Bang is slaying because it's a great track with talented singers. She isn't selling that song by herself. She is making smart moves, but that doesn't necessarily imply talent. She is riding the waves of other people's successes.

Pills n Potions wasn't appreciated because in general, quality music gets **** on and that video was really bad. I respect Nicki for releasing it and I play it pretty often. I think what talent she does posses really comes out in PnP. I really really love it.

SlayedForTheGod

Pills n Potions is a great track. The GP is reacting to Anaconda because Baby Got Back is an American rap staple. She's pulling a P. Diddy and it's a smart move even if the track isn't any good. Bang Bang is slaying because it's a great track with talented singers. She isn't selling that song by herself. She is making smart moves, but that doesn't necessarily imply talent. She is riding the waves of other people's successes.

Pills n Potions wasn't appreciated because in general, quality music gets **** on and that video was really bad. I respect Nicki for releasing it and I play it pretty often. I think what talent she does posses really comes out in PnP. I really really love it.

I will never understand people that say Nicki doesn't have talent. She has proven that she does time and time again. Not every song has to blow peoples socks off. If she can attract the names of some of the biggest artists in the industry (Jay Z,Kanye,Beyonce) then she has something that is irrefutable. 

Tropico

Iggy, Azaelia and Nicki are clashing for dominance rn. :popcorn:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

I will never understand people that say Nicki doesn't have talent. She has proven that she does time and time again. Not every song has to blow peoples socks off. If she can attract the names of some of the biggest artists in the industry (Jay Z,Kanye,Beyonce) then she has something that is irrefutable. 

I'm definitely not saying she doesn't have talent, I'm saying she doesn't always use it and when she does, she doesn't get the proper credit she deserves. Pill n Potions is a good example of that.

Archived