Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lil Kim refutes Nicki's 'Queen of Rap' reference in ***Flawless remix

Travis

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Little Phoney

Alas, the project never saw the light of the day, despite being promised to the rapper’s remaining fans.

Shade at its finest! Please stop, Lil Who, you're worse than Madonna. Nicki is this generation's rap queen, I can't name a single song by you.

Shade at its finest! Please stop, Lil Who, you're worse than Madonna. Nicki is this generation's rap queen, I can't name a single song by you.

Then you should really educate yourself before calling Nicki a 'rap queen'. You can hardly call out Kim if you've never even heard her rap  :manicure:

I've always loved both of these so it's hard as a fan to sit and watch Kim be a little immature about the whole thing.

It would speak volumes if she just got her sh*t together and dropped an album that lives up to the reputation she had in the 90's, instead of taking cheap shots.

MaybeKermit

Um, I'm pretty sure Iggy is the current Queen of Rap. Both can sit. :wtf:

:teehee:

um....not really :awkney: I love Iggy, but I wouldn't say she's the queen of rap :awkney:

swine killer

can beyoncé just do something with lady gaga. stop the drama, telephone each other

MJHolland

the chart-dodging star celebrated the birth of her first child Royal Reignz

Get the f*** out of here....

high heeled fem

Lil Kim is a better rapper. She isn't getting any hits now, but when she was extremely popular like Nicki is now, Nicki wouldn't stand a chance against Lil Kim in her prime. Some of you all are just too young.

tumblr_inline_n84i1fYDY41rnss34.gif

SLAY

Came in here with 4 quoted posts, scurred y'all were coming for me. Glad to see 3 out of 4 agree with King Leo :gaga:

Archived