💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lil Kim refutes Nicki's 'Queen of Rap' reference in ***Flawless remix

Travis

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Why tho, she need to learn nobody coming up her alley anymore, and need to chill.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

i have one question is lil kim even a thing anymore i mean i have not heard about her until this **** happend

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

FFXSoul91

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxqlv4zQlus&channel=UCT4m7ertrSlwsmiWxw3DOsQ

Why does Lil' Kim sound like Cartman from South Park now?

Yanko

:lmao: she is soooooooo despereta just go away please trying to get attention from nicki she's stalking her ...b---h grow up or make your own material

yall saying the remix was a mess? are u ****ing kidding me? you are on team d i guess

b---h-nicki.gif?w=545

someone called iggy the queen ? :lmao:  that #1 is charlis and you know it get over yourselfs 

Yanko

u tried lil kim  

she shouldnt be bothered lol it's emberasing :smh:

Nicki-Minaj-Eyeroll-GIF.gif

Rule number one: never refute someone's self-proclaimed titles. Let the fans and the media do it for you. In that way, it wouldn't come off as childish and plain bitter. And this is coming from a huge fan of Lil' Kim whom I consider to be the best female MC in history. 

this

xzxyyxzx

:lmao: she is soooooooo despereta just go away please trying to get attention from nicki she's stalking her ...b---h grow up or make your own material

yall saying the remix was a mess? are u ****ing kidding me? you are on team d i guess

b---h-nicki.gif?w=545

someone called iggy the queen ? :lmao: that #1 is charlis and you know it get over yourselfs

You're literally like my new favorite perrrsooonn

93068-I-love-you-gif-Nicki-Minaj-EG0J.gi

I tried to educate these blind souls and get them to see the light that is Onika Mirage.. But they just weren't letting up.

Yanko

You're literally like my new favorite perrrsooonn

93068-I-love-you-gif-Nicki-Minaj-EG0J.gi

I tried to educate these blind souls and get them to see the light that is Onika Mirage.. But they just weren't letting up.

yasss-bish.jpg

Nullvoid

Nicki's sitting back getting paid 

im1ch3.gif

while Kim's cutting and pasting this horrid attempt at a comeback.....

ithinkweed

can she just stop acting like she's still relevant, nobody cares about her :MANiCURE:

RAMROD

Lil Kim is a better rapper. She isn't getting any hits now, but when she was extremely popular like Nicki is now, Nicki wouldn't stand a chance against Lil Kim in her prime. Some of you all are just too young.

Not even, she was famous because using Biggy name's too much.

There were many better female emcess than her in the 90s

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

yourfaves

If Lil Kim is the queen of rap, why is she pulling this stunt?  Riding the coattails of a huge collaboration?  It's smart, but so desperate and she comes off so bitter.  Honestly the only time I hear about this chick anymore it's because she's mad at Nicki or her face looks different.  I get it, she was great in her prime but to be the queen you need to act like the queen.  Nicki ain't exactly acting like a queen either but she's doing it better.

Versace

LOL Nicki's Career with just Two albums>>>>>>>>>>>> Lil Kim's existing

in all aspects , sales, net worth, fashion, fan base, performances, lit Everything

The only Queens are Nicki and Iggy , just like how the kings are Jay and Eminem.

Lil Kim's a waste of space tbh sorry guys I never hate on any singer but this chick is just too pathetic, cause she has 0% chance of getting back in the game, I feel bad for her child tbh instead of moving on and becoming a mother figure and looking out of her family she comes with her cheap thirsty a** disrespecting Beyonce and Nicki like that NOT COOL go back to the dungeon KIM   :grr:

xzxyyxzx

Y'all tbh if Nicki ain't the Queen then who is? She's currently #2 with Anaconda and is #1 alongside Ariana and Jessi with their collab..

tumblr_mvpf30RicR1scvkr7o1_500.gif

Archived