💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lil Kim refutes Nicki's 'Queen of Rap' reference in ***Flawless remix

Travis

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Thats.. Intresting

lil-kim-alien.gif

No response. Expected. Too slayed by the Queen ;)

Lol, jk. But seriously, if you haven't already you should check out Kim's music. Don't be blinded just by newer music. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

Kim doesn't have a #1 ether... Or a Grammy... Group efforts don't count

lil-kim-alien.gif

Still has a grammy and more albums sold WW. 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

xzxyyxzx

200_s.gif

PLEASE, it's too easy to clock her

She thanked Lil Wayne for forcing her to write raps faster and acted like it was a good thing. The quality has been declining in her raps since her debut because she has less time to do things. Lil Wayne isn't even that great of a rapper.

Take your pick out of these thousand seats

AuditoriumSeats.jpg

tumblr_mq27o8OmsS1sb5edro1_500.gif

No response. Expected. Too slayed by the Queen ;)

Lol, jk. But seriously, if you haven't already you should check out Kim's music. Don't be blinded just by newer music.

Haha I'm glad that this isn't being taken too serious! I'm ngl I do like some of kimmy blancos music such as crush on you, the jump off, and lighters up

Morphine Prince

Haha I'm glad that this isn't being taken too serious! I'm ngl I do like some of kimmy blancos music such as crush on you, the jump off, and lighters up

I love this song so much lol. Def. one of her catchiest. 

OrphanBlack

For some reason I knew this would happen. I do agree that Kim is the better rapper than Nicki and that Nicki is heavily influenced by Kim but refuses to admit it (it's so evident in her Barbie persona and demonstrated in Anaconda, which could be called How Many Licks 2.0). I also admit that Kim's quality in her work did go down after Biggie died. I know she addressed it already in a song but I stand by this. But if Kim sees herself as the true Queen of rap then she shouldn't be picking fights like this. It's immature.

xzxyyxzx

Let's just remember that time when they were both okay with each other

http://youtu.be/SZ_nCbDSckg

tumblr_mq27o8OmsS1sb5edro1_500.gif

You probably didn't even know who she was until Super Bass (which I think is one of her worst songs). It's a lot different being a fan of someone before their debut is out

xzxyyxzx

You probably didn't even know who she was until Super Bass (which I think is one of her worst songs). It's a lot different being a fan of someone before their debut is out

I've been a fan of Onika since playtime is ova... :awkney: her best song imo is envy.. :awkney:

StrawberryBlond

I'm so sick of modern rappers calling themselves kings and queens after just one album. Nicki even claims the title on her debut album, which makes no sense (what if the album flops?) Back in the day, you actually had to earn that title by making an impact. Kim didn't start calling herself a queen until she'd proved that she was a powerful force in rap and was well known and respected enough. But now rappers think just stating something is so makes it true. Nicki got it into her head that she's the queen of rap because there was no other prominent female rapper around. No doubt she got concerned when Azealia appeared, but breathed easy when her album never got released. Now Iggy's having the kind of chart success that female rappers have never managed to achieve (what's the chances that two rappers with Azealia/Azalea in their name were launched just 1-2 years apart?). Nicki must be fuming that other girls are trying to take her place, so she tells herself that she's the queen to make a statement. Question is, is she trying to convince us or herself? Notice Kim never picked fights with other up-and-coming female rappers, just Nicki. Because Nicki's the only one who's made grandoise statements well above her station.

Rule number one: never refute someone's self-proclaimed titles. Let the fans and the media do it for you. In that way, it wouldn't come off as childish and plain bitter. And this is coming from a huge fan of Lil' Kim whom I consider to be the best female MC in history. 

xzxyyxzx

I'm so sick of modern rappers calling themselves kings and queens after just one album. Nicki even claims the title on her debut album, which makes no sense (what if the album flops?) Back in the day, you actually had to earn that title by making an impact. Kim didn't start calling herself a queen until she'd proved that she was a powerful force in rap and was well known and respected enough. But now rappers think just stating something is so makes it true. Nicki got it into her head that she's the queen of rap because there was no other prominent female rapper around. No doubt she got concerned when Azealia appeared, but breathed easy when her album never got released. Now Iggy's having the kind of chart success that female rappers have never managed to achieve (what's the chances that two rappers with Azealia/Azalea in their name were launched just 1-2 years apart?). Nicki must be fuming that other girls are trying to take her place, so she tells herself that she's the queen to make a statement. Question is, is she trying to convince us or herself? Notice Kim never picked fights with other up-and-coming female rappers, just Nicki. Because Nicki's the only one who's made grandoise statements well above her station.

Girl... Kim always picked fights with up and coming girls.. First it was foxy, then it was eve, then it was remy.. And it just happened to be nicki, not to mention all the other girls in between.

Ladey Gagz

I'm fairly sure Nicki isn't being dead serious about calling herself Queen of rap :roll: Some things aren't meant to be taken literally. And Kim only picked fights with Nicki because she's the only threat that has come up

both are flops these days anyway :toofloppy:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived