Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lil Kim refutes Nicki's 'Queen of Rap' reference in ***Flawless remix

Travis

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stefani328

Lil Kim is a better rapper. She isn't getting any hits now, but when she was extremely popular like Nicki is now, Nicki wouldn't stand a chance against Lil Kim in her prime. Some of you all are just too young.

No Angel

Nicki did her thing on the remix, so Kim knew if she was going to even attempt to be on this track, she could have come harder than her.  

And this is not it given all the amazing other raps Kim has done. :rip:

xzxyyxzx

Why is lil kim still acting like this is the 90s... :awkney: talk about midlife crisis... If she knows she's the queen why bother? It just shows how insecure she is, Nicki is in her prime let her bask in the limelight while she can.

xzxyyxzx

Lil Kim is a better rapper. She isn't getting any hits now, but when she was extremely popular like Nicki is now, Nicki wouldn't stand a chance against Lil Kim in her prime. Some of you all are just too young.

You mean back when Biggie was ghost writing her versus?..

laganjagif.gif

Stefani328

You mean back when Biggie was ghost writing her versus?..

laganjagif.gif

I doubt Nicki writes all her lyrics, too.I've seen it all before.

The Nicki remix was a mess anyway.

FALSE. If that remix didn't slay you, really I'm praying that you go to the light and see Jesus. This is just rude.  :duck:

xzxyyxzx

I doubt Nicki writes all her lyrics, too.I've seen it all before.

Ya can't clock kween Nick

slapped.gif

Morphine Prince

Preach. Glad I was introduced to the Queen so I wouldn't be fooled by the whole "black Barbie" image.

TRILL MONSTER

As much as I do think lil kim paved the way for nicki

Kim always acting like a bitter c*nt

SissyFromSpace

Exactly

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Ya can't clock kween Nick

slapped.gif

200_s.gif

PLEASE, it's too easy to clock her

She thanked Lil Wayne for forcing her to write raps faster and acted like it was a good thing. The quality has been declining in her raps since her debut because she has less time to do things. Lil Wayne isn't even that great of a rapper.

Take your pick out of these thousand seats

AuditoriumSeats.jpg

Archived