Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift's new single to be released August 18th

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

So it's about her 18th failed relationship? Who dumped who this time. I want receipts :coffee: .

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

She just can't help herself. I think she is incapable of releasing an album any time outwith autumn every 2 years. Even Rihanna broke her annual release habit by album #4. I think this rigid schedule is partly what is stopping Taylor from evolving as an artist - her routine is so comfortable and so lucrative that she can't function without it. I find it tough to imagine how creative an artist can be when they always churn out albums at the same time as the last ones.

With the massive commercial success of Red, I'm only expecting for her to continue in bringing up huge first-week numbers. Can she pull a second consecutive #1 lead single? I'm betting her fans can seriously deliver again. 

badgalriri

she prob gonna snatch ARTPOP's sales record again just like she did with BTW's

RQBBZiZ.jpg

:lmao:

that fan art  :lmao::emma:

Bebe

Idk why you guys this her album will go #1...

The ONLY person that the GP is more sick of than Gaga is Taylor Swift and her annoying break up songs one after another after another...

:lmao: Sorry, i'm not Taylor fan but I know a lot of people who will be buying this album.

You are really underestimating her :smh: 

Versace

If she can make an album with the sound of "Safe and Sound" I'm so here for it, that style excels her abilities, though I love she went the pop route with RED the era was sort of cheesy, corny and tacky at some places regardless loved it but my fav TS album so far is Speak Now.

Addy Ezzie

If she can make an album with the sound of "Safe and Sound" I'm so here for it, that style excels her abilities, though I love she went the pop route with RED the era was sort of cheesy, corny and tacky at some places regardless loved it but my fav TS album so far is Speak Now.

Preach !! It's what I love the most. 

And just like you said, as much as I love RED, she can do so much better ! Speak Now is a flawless album and I would love her to do something like that again, it was perfect !

Archived