Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

-

Pop Art

Featured Posts

I honestly have no idea, and I don't think anyone does really. In reality, he probably just made a catchy song and either purposely or accidentally found someone to sing on it that sounds just like Gaga. Either that ir it really is her. :deadbanana:

Robot voice: "little monsters" :rip:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Essence

No. It's a good song. It's better than every single song on ARTPOP.
"I can make you some food"

Ever heard of subjectivity?

Phlop

It's her. Especially considering since 2012, Interscope was taking down YouTube videos with Nothing On.

BYE

Brooke Hoegan

It's her. Especially considering since 2012, Interscope was taking down YouTube videos with Nothing On.

so that fact + that she played it in 2012 from her car mean that Nothing On was on 2012 version of ARTPOP :giveup:

Michael

I do remember Kirill vehemently denying that it was Gaga, but I think it's undeniable.

bionic

I think so. Even if it's not, it's a fantastic song and the singer should be proud of it.

buy bionic

creeves

I know I'm slowly but surely going more and more off topic, but this thread is really making me nostalgic. :cry:

Same :giveup: GGD and the Gaga fandom in general was so different circa 2010  :cry:

Im sure it is

5000 posts! Woop! :party:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Pop Art

-

Tempest

From what I remember, it started spreading in the music trading world and leaked within a week of it being initially traded. Kirill did state it wasn't gaga and had claimed to have contacted her team and they denied it was her too. Also, I remember Andres emailed the producer and he claimed that it was not her but was a demo for her with a singer who can imitate others voices. Kinda like myah Marie and Britney Spears.

Anyway, there were parts of it that sounded spot on gaga, but others where it really didn't sound like her. Either way, her playing it in the car in those two videos makes it pretty clear she had something to do with it. Why would she drive around teasing a fake song?

Cody Draco

It's her voice but I'm pretty sure she didn't write it. If she wrote it, it's pretty mediocre songwriting.

It fits in with The Fame and her other unreleased stuff. She has a lot of mediocre songs she has written.

Archived