πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

-

Pop Art

Featured Posts

Wasn't Burim the one who leaked this? Or said it was definitely her? I remember when the song first came out, he said it was a BTW outtake. Either that's true, or I've dreamed it.Β 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. It's a good song. It's better than every single song on ARTPOP.

It's basic af bae

Pop Art

-

Benji

I actually hope Kirill sees this and clears this up. The fact that he was so firm in saying it wasn't her when it leaked is the only thing holding me back from believing it's her.

Β 

As you remember most of the online talks about leaks, can you remember whether we got to the bottom of whether that Luv U Sum was Gaga? It's absolutely awful and I've always just assumed it wasn't her, if it turned out to be by her I'm still not going to use it :sharon:

I'm sure Animal was by her too...

Everyone, play Animal's chorus, and sing Lovegames chorus on the top of it....

Β 

Β 

There you go.Β 

Pop Art

-

I'm not 100% sure about Luv U Some, but what I remember was that the rumor was that Ellen set Gaga up with this male up and coming artist, and they made Luv U Some. Now, the general consensus on the forum was that the song was not Gaga, and that the rumor was just that, a rumor, and that the singer was just someone that sounds eerily like her. However, to my knowledge, we never did find out for sure.

Do we know what CJ Holland's deal is? There's very little information about him or that song online, but some sites say it was officially released. The whole thing is confusing.

Miel

It's her voice but I'm pretty sure she didn't write it. If she wrote it, it's pretty mediocre songwriting.

Β 

I remember hearing somewhere that she didn't write it, and somebody speculated that she sang i for a demo for another writer. Which led to a debate onto whether or not Gaga would sing a song and claim it as her own, even if she didn't write it. Which led to the argument that she didn't even claim it anyway, and it leaked without any preset context. Which led to all the other debacles.

Β 

But I agree with you- the lyrics are pretty lame. The melody and the instrumental are fine (I like it), but the lyrics are pretty mediocre.

3 points in and ready for more

Benji

Do we know what CJ Holland's deal is? There's very little information about him or that song online, but some sites say it was officially released. The whole thing is confusing.

Β 

I remember he posted it on a fake vevo account he made :sharon:

HauntingHollow

it is her, why do you even doubt it ?

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Pop Art

-

Pop Art

-

Archived