Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Adele lead single coming in October

Michael

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael

I don't even think she will sell that much lol. I don't know any single person that owns an Adele albumย 

Just because her last album won grammys it's not like she will win 20 now

It wasn't just that her last album 'won some Grammys'. 21 is in the top selling albums of all time.

Antichrist

Watch her get 2-3 mil first week sales :giveup:

ย 

But aside from that, I'm just glad we're getting new Adele music :legend:

PaperIz

I literally can't wait... No like really wtf october why so far away?!?!?ย 

ย 

The GP doesn't hate Adele thoughย  :laughga:

I'm interested to see when they will though. The public always turns on people. Even the ridiculously successful well loved ones. Look at Taylor and Britney and even Gaga.

Dangerous Man

Hold yo weavz. :nooo:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Michael

Album in November? I hope not at the beginning of 2015.ย 

ย 

So, we'll have Taylor's new single in the next 4 weeks (she'll perform it at the iTunes festival on 9/19), Adele in October and maybe rihanna between them two.ย 

Wow!ย 

ย 

Adele's album will be in January or February

MJHolland

I'm interested to see when they will though. The public always turns on people. Even the ridiculously successful well loved ones. Look at Taylor and Britney and even Gaga.

Taylor annoyed them with all her ex boyfriends and she was a b*tch to Harry Styles, Britney went insane, shaved her head and ruined her career by making a terrible album, and Gaga overloaded their senses and everyone got tired of her stunts.

ย 

Adele (to the general public) and is sweet british woman, now a MOM (which they will eat up!) who is also a vocal powerhouse, PLUS she's been away for almost three years. They will accept her back with open arms and she will have major success.ย 

Archived