Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Adele lead single coming in October

Michael

Featured Posts

JusticeforVenus

the lead single is a garunteed smash. radio will literally devour it. and plus there are dozens of large promo opportunities for her late in the year (X Factor UK final, American Music Awards, Thanksgiving Rockefeller Plaza Event etc).

And I think the album will debut in US will over 1 million.

Adele doesnt need promo... people loves her whatever she does cuz she is AMAZIN

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael

Adele doesnt need promo... people loves her whatever she does cuz she is AMAZIN

All artists need a little promo

Tropico

I hope the album flops so you chart obsessed bandwagoners will stop looking at her as a God just because she sells good. :miley:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Awakened M

I don't know! I am NOT ready yet!  :giveup:

Adele blessing us with her first single in the month of my birthday, I couldn't ask for a better birthday present :giveup: Plus Gaga's coming here in October too, and it's Halloween :woot: Best October ever is coming :excited:

Prep dat wallet, sis. Smash 4 3DS. out Oct 3rd.  :ohwell:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

If there's anyone who can finally topple 'N Sync's first-week album sales, my bet goes all out to Adele. Radio WILL push this lead single to the moon and the hype for the album will be the industry's biggest since Born This Way. It'll be one exciting time for all the pop forums. 

Hexxx

I'm gonna get into adele now

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Creyk

I hope the album flops so you chart obsessed bandwagoners will stop looking at her as a God just because she sells good. :miley:

it won't, ha charting prowess is godly :legend:

I'm surprised the Illuminati rumours haven't started yet :reductive:

PaperIz

Taylor annoyed them with all her ex boyfriends and she was a b*tch to Harry Styles, Britney went insane, shaved her head and ruined her career by making a terrible album, and Gaga overloaded their senses and everyone got tired of her stunts.

Adele (to the general public) and is sweet british woman, now a MOM (which they will eat up!) who is also a vocal powerhouse, PLUS she's been away for almost three years. They will accept her back with open arms and she will have major success. 

Britney went insane after the public turned on her. That was literally what drove her crazy. The media literally destroyed her. Also every album did well until Britney Jean with the exception of Blackout, which despite it's commercial under-performance is generally held as an innovative masterpiece. But anyways...I hope Adele does well. I don't like her too much but I don't wish people to fail. I just wonder when people will turn on her. Because no matter how sweet she is, it will happen. 

Archived