Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry tweets that "This Is How We Do" remix is coming soon!

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

That really feels like wanting to take advantage, although I hope it will help the song be a little more bearable!

But if it's Iggys it'd be the definition of DEPERATE!

All I'll say is she cares more for chart position and that's her reasoning behind remixes. Don't get me wrong I respect Katys methods. Gaga doesn't really care if a remix will push a song on the charts.

I'm sorry but think you're being a little biased here. It's funny 'cuz the DWUW remixes ABSOLUTELY felt like that when they were released, too bad they couldn't do much for a song with no video!  But 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Yassss hope it is with Iggy. :excited2:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Nick1495

That really feels like wanting to take advantage, although I hope it will help the song be a little more bearable!

But if it's Iggys it'd be the definition of DEPERATE!

I'm sorry but think you're being a little biased here. It's funny 'cuz the DWUW remixes ABSOLUTELY felt like that when they were released, too bad they couldn't do much for a song with no video! But

I agree with you on the DWUW remixes but Katy did it most of the Teenage Dream era. Not so much the Prism era. But you can't say that Gaga released remixes with the sole purpose of rising on the charts (besides DWUW, which I think was done to get the backlash of R. Kelly being featured gone). If she did she would have revamped G.U.Y. I see Gaga's remixes as the end of the Single's cycle.

Psychedelic

I agree with you on the DWUW remixes but Katy did it most of the Teenage Dream era. Not so much the Prism era. But you can't say that Gaga released remixes with the sole purpose of rising on the charts (besides DWUW, which I think was done to get the backlash of R. Kelly being featured gone). If she did she would have revamped G.U.Y. I see Gaga's remixes as the end of the Single's cycle.

So much agreed, then!

Tropico

The one thing that borthers me is how immature that tweet is. :awkney:

Like... Evn Miley Cyrus's IG account is less childish. And that says A LOT. :awkney:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Probglum

Why is this relevant ? Katydaily tbh

gwfGK7z.gif

RIGHT LMAOO

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Archived