Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry tweets that "This Is How We Do" remix is coming soon!

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL

obviously Capitol Records and Katy are in panic mode that yet another single off PRISM is flopping miserably even with payola.

If the remix and the inevitable discount don't help, she's officially over. 

Not if she releases Legendary Lovers with a flawless expensive video, but yes, it's circle the drain time. It happens to everyone, especially the gimmicky.

iAstroLeo

LOL

obviously Capitol Records and Katy are in panic mode that yet another single off PRISM is flopping miserably even with payola.

If the remix and the inevitable discount don't help, she's officially over. 

How will she be over with such a massive era? One flop single doesn't mean anything :awkney:

NewYorkCity

How will she be over with such a massive era? One flop single doesn't mean anything :awkney:

3 flop singles out of 5 do mean something.

iAstroLeo

3 flop singles out of 5 do mean something.

For Katy it doesn't.. the whole world continues to love her and her bubblegum pop songs. She will continue to be on top

3 flops in one era definitely do after her last era had a endless string of #1s

She's nearing her expiration date. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

iAstroLeo

3 flops in one era definitely do after her last era had a endless string of #1s

She's nearing her expiration date. 

But even with 3 'flop singles', her album is doing better than many other pop girl's.. She might be near, but she's not there yet. Perhaps after her next album

But even with 3 'flop singles', her album is doing better than many other pop girl's.. She might be near, but she's not there yet. Perhaps after her next album

That's what I'm saying, actually.

She's not completely over, but the 3 flops are signs that people are getting sick of her.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

iAstroLeo

That's what I'm saying, actually.

She's not completely over, but the 3 flops are signs that people are getting sick of her.

Oh sorry, I misunderstood :messga: 

Paper Gangsta

I hated it and then I saw the video and got hooked.

omg, same. Its like she but some magical illuminati **** in video that makes you like it

isMusic

Katy Perry isn't and won't be over anytime soon. Her music isn't charting up high like her previous album only and only because it isn't as good. 

This will be proved once she releases Legendary Lovers within the next few months.  :yes:

Archived