💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry tweets that "This Is How We Do" remix is coming soon!

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Yeah but if an artist has to rent a rapper all the time it's pretty sad

Katy's only featured rappers on 3 remixes. It's not like she does it all the time. Anyway, I don't see how that's relevant considering she hasn't done it since TOTGA.

All I'll say is she cares more for chart position and that's her reasoning behind remixes. Don't get me wrong I rep sect Katys methods. Gaga doesn't really care if a remix will push a song on the charts.

I agree that Gaga doesn't really care, but I also don't think she was dying to do a song with Rick Ross.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nick1495

Katy's only featured rappers on 3 remixes. It's not like she does it all the time. Anyway, I don't see how that's relevant considering she hasn't done it since TOTGA.

I agree that Gaga doesn't really care, but I also don't think she was dying to do a song with Rick Ross.

You are right with the Rick Ross remix. That was completely unnecessary. The Christina remix was because they meshed well.

StrawberryBlond

She'd better not use Iggy to unfairly inflate the song's success that she wouldn't get if it was a less successful rapper. Hopefully it'll be the same as Birthday and be another Cash Cash style remix by a DJ (an artist that isn't well known, basically). I do not want to see that abomination of a track going anywhere near top ten, never mind #1, just because she hired a big name to boost it. Very telling that the song has just been released and already her team's setting down the crash mats. This single choice screams "save the album." After two flops, she can't afford any more. If her massive tour that's continuing well into 2015 wasn't going on, there is no doubt that the plug would have been pulled on the entire campaign if this single failed. That's what happened to Gaga with MTN - two consecutive flops and it was all over before the tour had even been announced. But Katy still needs to sell those tickets, especially in Europe and Asia, when she finally announces those dates, so she's going to have to keep on releasing more singles, even if they fail, just to keep her name out there while she can't promote due to touring. I wouldn't be surprised if this album ends up with seven singles, to see her through the entire tour's run. Only problem is, there's a distinct lack of hit material. I called it that Roar and Dark Horse would be her only successful singles and I've been right so far.

Ladey Gagz

That's Katy Perry for you! Remixes for that #1!!

I wasn't aware that Katy was the only one that released remixes :huh:

The things delusional monsters say to drag Katy :spin:

Nick1495

I wasn't aware that Katy was the only one that released remixes :huh:

The things delusional monsters say to drag Katy :spin:

We addressed this "issue" further in the thread. :)

Levine

why do her tweets always look like they were written by a 13 year old tumblr girl

I was about to say the same thing. It's embarrassing. 

LOL

obviously Capitol Records and Katy are in panic mode that yet another single off PRISM is flopping miserably even with payola.

If the remix and the inevitable discount don't help, she's officially over. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

RAMROD

Oh, DJWS trap mix, is it?? :omg:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived