💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry tweets that "This Is How We Do" remix is coming soon!

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nick1495

Every artist releases remixes. :awkney:

Yea but Katy is the Queen of releasing remixes either is a features artist or acoustic etc in order to move up on the charts. Just look at "The One That Got Away" it was close to reaching #1 so she released two different remixes to try and get it.

I do agree that all artist, like Gaga, do release remixes but Katy uses them for her advantage.

LORD GAGA

giphy.gif

This is made the create hype for the song... every artist does it... however it usually happens after the song has ben out for a while... :laughga:

Valextra

Yea but Katy is the Queen of releasing remixes either is a features artist or acoustic etc in order to move up on the charts. Just look at "The One That Got Away" it was close to reaching #1 so she released two different remixes to try and get it.

I do agree that all artist, like Gaga, do release remixes but Katy uses them for her advantage.

Spills the tea sis :tea: That is exactly my point. 

2dl99c8.jpg

Nick1495

Spills the tea sis :tea: That is exactly my point.

2dl99c8.jpg

Exactly! All Katy sees is $$$ and #1 position. Big difference between the reasoning behind Gaga releasing Remixes and Katy releasing remixes. :tea:

The sole purpose of releasing remixes is only to get more sales. I mean...that's why everybody does it.

The sole purpose of releasing remixes is only to get more sales. I mean...that's why everybody does it.

Yeah but if an artist has to rent a rapper all the time it's pretty sad

Nick1495

All I'll say is she cares more for chart position and that's her reasoning behind remixes. Don't get me wrong I respect Katys methods. Gaga doesn't really care if a remix will push a song on the charts.

A legit DJ is remixing this, it's not going to feature a rapper because no DJ has been associated with the ones that did have rappers :fail:

Irrelevant news go to Conversation Area.

It's artist related so it belongs in entertainment

Archived