💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gene Simmons of KISS about Gaga

Rimes

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

Sorry but I need a Gaga record a Grunge rock album, more in the vein of Nevermind by Nirvana....could you imagine how slaying the combinations of the Nirvana instrumentals with Gagz vocals could be? :nooo:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister

Wasn't Gaga about to do a collab with Dio before he passed away in 2010? That would have been something for ears to behold.

ronniejamesdio1.jpg

I wish

but Gene Simmons...oooh I think that he just wants to marry her, as he never shuts up about Lady Gaga!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Lina Morgana

omg yasss. gaga must do rock.

I want a Courtney Love or a Marilyn Manson collab but imagine the reactions from the gays  :toofunny:

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

Lina Morgana

Sorry but I need a Gaga record a Grunge rock album, more in the vein of Nevermind by Nirvana....could you imagine how slaying the combinations of the Nirvana instrumentals with Gagz vocals could be? :nooo:

We need this album: Courtney Love & Lady Gaga - Cigarette To Cigarette 

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

Staryu
blocked
Oops, 'guess I was too blunt.

Wasn't Gaga about to do a collab with Dio before he passed away in 2010? That would have been something for ears to behold.ronniejamesdio1.jpg
This could have been amazing. :(

"Gene has been backing the globalist bankers and billionaire elitist while promoting the likes of the globalist favorite artist, lol like Lady Gaga. lmfao............. This clown couldn't be any more transparent."

Must every comment thread on the Internet be infested with crackpots? *sigh*

Allan

Every music legend wants Gaga to switch to another genre :laughga:

But it's a good thing, it means that she's talented enough to nail every genre. Only our music chanteuse :legend:

Yas!!!!!!!! 

Put away all the disco poppy music and get 200% hardcore BORN THIS WAY yasss!!

Rocking and **** with red lipstick and black and white and leather , fishnets!!! yassss!!!

Ladle Ghoulash

That linked page has over 600 comments, mostly about d--gs (which Gene also talked about in the piece). About Gaga, here are some of the comments that were posted:

"Lady GAG ME? Are you kidding me? She's just another shill for the enemy"

"Actually, Gaga is talented. She, like KISS, created an image that appealed to a certain segment, and worked it to death, with a hungry entertainment media more than happy to give her all the attention she craved. She basically told her audience here in Phoenix, which looked pretty small, that she has the new duet album with Tony Bennett, that she'll be exploring different music in the future, and that she may not be what they're looking for ...in other words, thanks for all the fame and money, I'm out, only not that blunt. She recognizes, I think, that her audience has moved on, grown up, and it's time for her to change or fade."

"She is a weird one, but she is amazing singer."

"Gene has been backing the globalist bankers and billionaire elitist while promoting the likes of the globalist favorite artist, lol like Lady Gaga. lmfao............. This clown couldn't be any more transparent."

"Politics aside, she's a hell of a piano player and a good singer...." (I've deleted the rest, too nasty to repeat)

The Globalist comment tho :toofunny:

Must every comment thread on the Internet be infested with crackpots? *sigh*

WHAT DO U MEAN THEY'RE RIGHT *tin foil hat crumples* *soapbox promptly breaks*

YAAAASS Amanda's father!

:dies:  :legend: I so miss this show

too bad this can't happen at this point unless the surviving members of Nirvana make a comeback, it would be definitely an interesting project to happen though!!

We need this album: Courtney Love & Lady Gaga - Cigarette To Cigarette 

i'm really digging your idea!

Archived