- Gaga Daily Magazine - We Want Your Ideas! -

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I was think we could use this website? http://issuu.com/home

Sure, though I think pdf is good too for peeps who prefer to read offline.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Henry

Oh that sounds amazing :D . I'd definitely wanna help with that.

"Are we becoming Katy Daily" I'm so here for this :rip:

Sure guys! Just think about ideas of what you guys would want in the magazine! 

Sure, though I think pdf is good too for peeps who prefer to read offline.

Well, you need to make a PDF to upload it to the website so people who prefer the PDF can also download it  :)

Interludicrous

One thing that irks me so far is the fact that it'd be called Gaga Daily Magazine, while it would be released monthly or so. One option would be naming it Gaga Monthly Magazine but that just doesn't have that shwung to it :flop:

nickziza

Everyone can help. Maybe you can give some ideas of what you wanna see in the magazine  :)

Fan Art

A "Coming Up" section which shows the next shows and scheduled appearances for the next month

A "Fashion!" Section, this could show pictures of what Gaga has worn this month!

I'm sure I'll think of more later :)

Henry

IGFGws5.jpg

OMG Yes  :giveup: But one thing? Can you put the title abit more to the center? Or is it supposed to be there?

OBEY

GGD mag :legend:
a section with the iconic posts of the month from the members would be funny :applause:

Henry

One thing that irks me so far is the fact that it'd be called Gaga Daily Magazine, while it would be released monthly or so. One option would be naming it Gaga Monthly Magazine but that just doesn't have that shwung to it :flop:

What do you guys think? I kinda like it, I only said GGD Magazine so it could be about the forum :emma:

mucinex

OMG Yes  :giveup: But one thing? Can you put the title abit more to the center? Or is it supposed to be there?

i just made it as a draft :flop: i deleted the file already :rip: but i hope admin sees this :)

Henry

Fan Art

A "Coming Up" section which shows the next shows and scheduled appearances for the next month

A "Fashion!" Section, this could show pictures of what Gaga has worn this month!

I'm sure I'll think of more later :)

Yassss, Keep em coming! 

i just made it as a draft :flop: i deleted the file already :rip: but i hope admin sees this :)

Yep, you could go for a style similar to that  :)

Sugarfall

a section with the iconic posts of the month from the members would be funny :applause:

YAAS this and then everyone would flip thru the mag to find their try hard post :legend:

Henry

Omg yes! If you see any iconic post be sure to tell so it can be featured  :)

Archived